- Issued By: Leo Revzin
- City / State: Toronto, ON
- Submitted: March 8, 2011 1:54 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Toronto, ON, March 8, 2011:
Zevrix Solutions announces BatchOutput Office Suite, a collection of output automation applications for Microsoft Office on Mac OS X. BatchOutput Office Suite consists of three programs, which automate printing and PDF production from Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput lets users carry out automated professional PDF production directly from Office applications, eliminating the need for time consuming post-processing.
Toronto, ON – Canada – March 4, 2011 – Zevrix Solutions announces BatchOutput Office Suite, a collection of output automation applications for Microsoft Office(www.zevrix.com/BatchOutputOffice.php) on Mac OS X. The software provides advanced solutions for demanding enterprise and office publishing environments through automation of printing and professional PDF output. With BatchOutput Office, users only need to select the files they wish to output and adjust the settings, and the software will do the rest automatically. For example, BatchOutput can be left to output hundreds of Word files overnight, and the completed job can be picked up next morning.
In addition to batch printing(www.zevrix.com/BatchOutputOffice.php), BatchOutput Office lets users carry out powerful professional PDF production directly from Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, eliminating the need for time consuming post-processing. The software brings advanced PDF creation options right to the user’s fingertips:
* Print and convert multiple Office files to PDF automatically with a click of a button.
* Split documents into single page PDF files.
* Compose variable output file names based on page number, user name, current date and other values.
* Reduce PDF file size and optimize documents for various purposes such as web, print, or on-screen viewing. BatchOutput Office lets users precisely control the image resolution and compression, which can help reduce the PDF file size dramatically without compromising its quality.
* Protect PDF files on different security levels. Users can encrypt PDF and password-protect them from unauthorized copying, printing and viewing.
* Apply versatile Quartz filters to change PDF color tone, brightness and other qualities.
BatchOutput Office is a part of the Zevrix BatchOutput family, which also includes similar tools for Adobe InDesign.
Pricing and Availability:
BatchOutput Office Suite can be purchased for US$89.88 from the Zevrix website(www.zevrix.com), as well as from authorized resellers. The suite’s applications – BatchOutput DOC, BatchOutput XLS and BatchOutput PPT – can be also purchased separately for $39.95 each. Trial is also available for download. BatchOutput Office runs on Mac OS X 10.4.2 – 10.6, is a Universal Binary, and works with Microsoft Office 2008 and 2011.
About Zevrix Solutions:
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, PDF and graphic file diagnostics, digital delivery and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix Solutions makes it easier for professionals to achieve more while doing less by automating their everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting down on production costs.
2134 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (128 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (55 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (47 views)
- Siemens Gigaset rolls out World Cup Offer (41 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (37 views)
- Netlens offering specials on contact lenses (36 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (22 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (22 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (18 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (18 views)