- Issued By: Calvin
- City / State: London
- Phone: (+44) 20 7268 3064
- Submitted: November 9, 2010 12:23 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London, November 9, 2010:
It will soon be office party time and Butt Scan will help you get in the mood and practice for those inevitable moments when somebody suggests some office equipment fun. Your challenge is to scan your ass (arse in English) as many times as possible before you fall down drunk or get discovered and fired.
“We’ve all done things we regret at office parties” said Executive Producer, Peter Jones. “With Butt Scan I can practice not getting caught and I’m now looking forward to our own party this year.” Although his colleagues stated they had no interest in seeing the real results.
Butt Scan is available now via the iTunes App store free to download in all territories. http://bit.ly/buttscan
Zattikka Ltd was founded in 2009 by Tim Chaney and Mark Opzoomer. Chaney has worked at the top of the videogame industry for 25 years, engineering two sales of and two MBOs of Virgin Interactive companies. Opzoomer as CEO of Yahoo! Europe and Rambler Media strategized and executed major business turnarounds. Zattikka is a blend of videogame, internet platform/distribution and internet/mobile gaming talent, targeting fast track growth via acquisition of development talent and creation of IP. As well as boasting over 2 million unique user visits to company IP per month, Zattikka has recently announced that it has raised $5.5m through its parent company Expedite 5, Inc. This new funding will be used to invest in recruitment, research and development and marketing to further broaden its portfolio of browser and mobile games, taking advantage of the diversifying audiences for social gaming.
1032 total views, 2 so far today
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Deals: Explore New Galaxy At Pocket Friendly Rates (4 views)
- Spider Man 3: PS3 Games - The Game Full Of Action And Thrill (3 views)
- SonicWALL First Company to Receive Enterprise Firewall Certification from ICSA Labs (3 views)
- Apple Iphone Vs HTC 7 Mozart – clash between the two (3 views)
- The MDM Market 2010-2015 (3 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise - Medical Devices Market in Chile 2009-2013 (3 views)
- Gin Genever in Austria to 2014 available through bharatbook.com (3 views)
- Mekka Don Partners with ESPN to Release New Music (3 views)
- Next-Generation Carrier's Network - Planning for Business Transformation (3 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (3 views)