- Issued By: Bharat Book Bureau
- City / State: Mumbai
- Phone: +912227578668
- Company Website: http://www.bharatbook.com
- Submitted: November 20, 2010 2:38 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mumbai, November 20, 2010:
Toys and games market in China is pegged at USD 10.5 bn in 2009 and is estimated to grow at 40.7%. Toys and games being considered to be a powerful tool for overall development of children and increasing exports in emerging markets will drive the toys and games market.
The report begins with an overview of the toys and games market globally and in China indicating its market size and segmentation. This is followed by an overview of the export market in China indicating segmentation of exports across provinces. It further talks about China’s export contribution to the world market and includes figures for exports to various countries.
An analysis of drivers explain factors contributing to the growth of toys and games market including rising middle income group, highly efficient industrial clustering, toys a tool for the development of children, online purchase, low labor wages and inefficient health, safety and environment regulation. The key challenge identified is low quality of Chinese product, appreciating currency, rising crude oil prices and some fundamental problems. Government regulations have been discussed indicating different safety standards for different toys and the certification procedure required for manufacturing and exporting toys and games.
Competition section provides brief profiles of major players in the market. The section contains a snapshot of their corporation, financial performance and business highlights, providing an insight into the existing competitive scenario.
Table of Contents:
- Page 1: Executive Summary
- Market Introduction
- Page 2: World Toys Market – Overview, Market Size and Growth – Global (2004-2008), European and Asia Pacific Market Size and Growth (2004-2008)
- Page 3: China Toys Market – Overview, Market Size and Growth (2008-2012e), Market Segmentation
- Export Scenario
- Page 4-9: Toys and Games Exported – Overview, Export by Province (Aug-2010 to Sept-2010), Country-wise Exports (2005 and 2009), Trade Indicator for Toys and Games Exported by China, Figures for Products Exported by China (2005-2009)
- Drivers and Challenges
- Page 10: Summary
- Page 11-16: Drivers
- Page 17-20: Challenges
- Government Regulation
- Page 21-22: Government Regulation – Safety Standards for Toys, Toys Certification Process
- Page 23-32: Major Players in the Market
For more please visit
OR Contact us at
Bharat Book Bureau
207, Hermes Atrium, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614, India.
Phone : +91 22 2757 8668 / 2757 9438
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.bharatbook.com
1075 total views, 1 so far today