- Issued By: Aarkstore Enterprise
- City / State: Navi Mumbai
- Phone: +919272852585
- Company Website: http://www.aarkstore.com
- Submitted: November 17, 2010 12:50 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Navi Mumbai, November 17, 2010:
The Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Analysis 2010-2020: Our brand new energy report – The Oil & Gas Pipelines Market 2010-2020 – explores one of the energy industry’s most critical sectors and reveals how this market will evolve over the period 2010-2020. Media and public focus on pipeline sabotage by militants and leakage has brought oil and gas pipelines increasingly to the fore, with poor PR effects, and expensive, time-consuming costs. Nevertheless, despite supply requirements driving demand, the oil and gas pipelines market will have to contend with other restraints over the 2010-2020 forecast period – most notably, uncertainty over the state of the global economy. This analysis will inform you how to deal with this uncertainty.
Our market study reviews leading oil and gas pipeline projects and examines the prospects and outlook for pipeline operators and providers. We assess the commercial prospects and outlook for companies involved in the oil and gas pipelines industry. This analytical report defines the current state of the oil and gas pipelines market in detail and discusses its characteristics and potential from 2010 onwards, with market forecasting at the global and national levels.
Based on our research, global spending in 2010 on oil and gas pipelines will total $55.1bn. We analyse, quantify and forecast the expected spending in the global and regional oil and gas pipelines markets over the period 2010-2020.
The oil and gas pipelines market is being influenced by two factors. The requirements for new pipelines to cope with the supply demands in the pre-recession global economy were clearly seen. However since the global downturn in industry and manufacturing, there is now sufficient pipeline capacity again to service the current consumption and the present economic climate is restricting spending on new oil and gas pipelines around the world, but particularly in the US and the UK.
As the economy picks up again, the demand will start to out-pace supply, leading to high market pricing and increased costs of materials from manufacturing, meaning that the cost of new pipeline projects will also rise. The main challenge for the oil and gas pipelines industry therefore remains the uncertainty of the market and how to maximise value for money in the construction and operation of new and existing pipelines.
This report explains how the mixture of these factors and the combination of other factors will shape the oil and gas pipelines market over the period 2010-2020.
Moreover, there are significant regional differences in acquisition patterns and market growth rates. The Oil & Gas Pipelines Market 2010-2020 report reveals where the potential opportunities will be for involvement in pipeline projects – allowing successful companies to exploit these growing markets.
How much are individual regions planning to spend on acquiring new pipelines and upgrading and maintaining existing pipelines between 2010 and 2020? Who are the leading companies in the oil and gas pipelines industry and what is their market share? Where are the growth opportunities over the next decade – in which geographical region and with which type of resource? These critical questions and many more are definitively answered in this comprehensive report.
A comprehensive analysis of the oil and gas pipelines market
The Oil & Gas Pipelines Market 2010-2020 report examines the global market for oil and gas pipelines from an impartial standpoint. We offer a review of contracting activity, and products and services, based on our analysis of information obtained from multiple sources. The report draws on official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion.
The Oil & Gas Pipelines Market 2010-2020 report provides detailed sales forecasts for the global oil and gas pipelines market and regional markets; a SWOT analysis; discussions of commercial and technological trends; and assessments of commercial drivers and restraints. This report also includes in-depth original interviews with industry experts. This package of analyses cannot be obtained anywhere else.
Why you should buy The Oil & Gas Pipelines Market 2010-2020:
The main benefits of you purchasing this report are:
• You will gain an understanding of the global oil and gas pipelines market and how it will develop, with detailed market forecasts from 2010 to 2020.
• You will receive individual market forecasts for the 7 regional oil and gas pipelines markets from 2010 to 2020.
• You will gain insight into major oil and gas pipeline projects being undertaken around the world.
• You will gain a thorough analytical understanding of the oil and gas pipelines market with 50 tables, charts and graphs quantifying the market in detail.
• You will gain knowledge of the leading contractors within the oil and gas marketplace with market position and market share data revealed.
For more information, please contact :
1090 total views, 2 so far today
- Blackberry Phones: A Brand You can trust (8 views)
- Common Wealth Games 2010 - Watch Live Online Coverage (5 views)
- Animal Airways Provides Perfect Solutions for the Upcoming Holiday Season (5 views)
- Apple iPad Deals - The most profitable ways of internet access (5 views)
- Disease and Therapy Review: Constipation (5 views)
- HTC 7 Mozart Deals: HTC mobile phones offering you best (5 views)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Deals: Explore New Galaxy At Pocket Friendly Rates (5 views)
- China Paper & Paperboard Container Mfg. Industry Profile - CIC2231 - Aarkstore Enterprise (5 views)
- Chile Food and Beverages Market Outlook (5 views)
- Mobile Application Development Company, Payoda Attains ISO 9001:2008 Certification (5 views)