- Issued By: Aarkstore Enterprise -
- City / State: Navi Mumbai
- Phone: +919272852585
- Company Website: www.aarkstore.com
- Submitted: November 12, 2010 10:48 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Navi Mumbai, November 12, 2010:
The portfolio of consumer goods management reports are designed to help you make well informed and timely business decisions. We understand the problems facing today’s consumer goods executives when trying to drive your business forward, and appreciate the importance of accurate, up-to-date, incisive product, market and company analysis. We help you to crystallize your business decisions. The strength of our consumer goods research and analysis is derived from access to unparalleled databases and libraries of information and the use of proprietary analytic techniques. Business Insights reports are authored by independent experts and contain findings garnered from dedicated primary research. Our authors’ leading positions secure them access to interview key executives and to establish which issues will be of greatest strategic significance for the industry. Our consumer goods portfolio of reports can be used across a wide range of business functions to assess market conditions and devise future strategies and cover the food, drink, health, cosmetics, toiletries, dairy categories and key consumer issues including eRetail and marketing.
Key issues examined by this report…
• Beer offers the strongest competition to spirits in Europe and the US. Beer will take the largest share of throat in the European and US alcoholic drinks markets by 2010. Despite the popularity of beer in Germany and the fac t it will continue to take more than half of total share of throat to 2010, spirits is t he only sector set for an increase in share.
• Premiumization is the leading trend in spirits. Super-premium spirits take premiumization to the next level. As premium products become more common in the food and drinks market, manufacturers need to appeal to a more specific, niche target audience if they wish to present their product as super-premium rather than ‘premium for the mass-market’.
• Provenance and quality of ingredients will increase in importance in this sector, particularly in sectors with added ingredients or flavors such as flavored tequila or fortified RTD vodka products. Consumers associate provenance with a ‘premium’; it indicates that a manufacturer has actively sought the best quality ingredients from a particular place, which means that a product must be better and/or worth more to the consumer and the manufacturer.
The Future of Spirits
The innovation response to private label threats and market slowdown
Growth in the global spirits market is beginning to slow and is even declining in some categories. Market consolidation, maturity, private label and health concerns are driving this stagnation. However, new opportunities exist, enabling spirits manufacturers to drive growth and combat these threats through expansion into emerging markets and development in healthy and premium spirits. The Future of Spirits is a new management report published by Business Insights that focuses on the future, and includes in-depth analysis of NPD, branding and marketing activity in the global spirits market. The report analyzes activity by sub-category (brandy, gin, liqueurs, rum, specialty spirits, tequila & mescal, vodka and whiskey) and region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East & Africa and North America). Quantify emerging NPD trends based on product launch data across the leading spirits categories and pinpoint leading regions with this new report.
For more information, please contact :
366 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (585 views)
- Find the Best iPod Touch Prices in CompareiPodPrices (61 views)
- The Timberland Company - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (53 views)
- Common Wealth Games 2010 - Watch Live Online Coverage (37 views)
- Earth Infrastructures Limited Awarded 'Best Debutant Developer of the year' (36 views)
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (35 views)
- New collection bags Chloe Spring / Summer 2011 (33 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (33 views)
- Ayushi Moving to CMM LEVEL 3 Certification (33 views)
- Siemens Gigaset rolls out World Cup Offer (33 views)