- Issued By: Aarkstore
- City / State: Panvel
- Phone: +919272852585
- Company Website: http://www.aarkstore.com/
- Submitted: November 14, 2010 10:46 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Panvel, November 14, 2010:
This datasheet provides a detailed look at the third quarter 2010 revenues, profits, market capitalization and other key ratios for companies in the telecoms, communications infrastructure and applications, security, IT services, hardware, information management, software infrastructure, and business applications sectors updated till October 2010.
*Covers global markets, including North America, EMEA and the emerging markets in APAC and Latin America
*Includes large IT generalists, telecoms, communications infrastructure and applications, security, IT services, hardware, and business applications
*Features a regularly updated market capitalization index
*Features key profitability ratios as well as operational and valuation parameters
Revenues across segments grew 15% Y-o-Y and grew marginally sequentially.
Net profits of vendors doubled Y-o-Y and grew 0.5% sequentially.
Apple and JDA software reported revenue growth of more than 65%.
Reasons to Purchase
*Understand which tech vendors are performing well, and which are suffering
*Track differences between sub-sectors
*Analyze trends in the industry as a whole
For more information please visit :
426 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (91 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (27 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (23 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (19 views)
- Find the Best iPod Touch Prices in CompareiPodPrices (15 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (13 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (12 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (12 views)
- Tata Indicom Subscribers Can Now Tweet On Voice (11 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (11 views)