- Issued By: Aarkstore
- City / State: Panvel
- Phone: +919272852585
- Company Website: http://www.aarkstore.com/
- Submitted: November 14, 2010 10:46 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Panvel, November 14, 2010:
This datasheet provides a detailed look at the third quarter 2010 revenues, profits, market capitalization and other key ratios for companies in the telecoms, communications infrastructure and applications, security, IT services, hardware, information management, software infrastructure, and business applications sectors updated till October 2010.
*Covers global markets, including North America, EMEA and the emerging markets in APAC and Latin America
*Includes large IT generalists, telecoms, communications infrastructure and applications, security, IT services, hardware, and business applications
*Features a regularly updated market capitalization index
*Features key profitability ratios as well as operational and valuation parameters
Revenues across segments grew 15% Y-o-Y and grew marginally sequentially.
Net profits of vendors doubled Y-o-Y and grew 0.5% sequentially.
Apple and JDA software reported revenue growth of more than 65%.
Reasons to Purchase
*Understand which tech vendors are performing well, and which are suffering
*Track differences between sub-sectors
*Analyze trends in the industry as a whole
For more information please visit :
708 total views, 1 so far today
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (3 views)
- Harshada Industries announces the launch of their New Business Website (3 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (3 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (3 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (3 views)
- Radioactive Waste Storage (1 views)
- Russell Brand admit going to the dogs of the past (1 views)
- Manoj Tiwari the New Brand Ambassador of Ayur (1 views)
- Africa & Middle East Data Centre Market 2011 (1 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (1 views)