- Issued By: Aarkstore
- City / State: Panvel
- Phone: +919272852585
- Company Website: http://www.aarkstore.com/
- Submitted: November 14, 2010 10:46 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Panvel, November 14, 2010:
This datasheet provides a detailed look at the third quarter 2010 revenues, profits, market capitalization and other key ratios for companies in the telecoms, communications infrastructure and applications, security, IT services, hardware, information management, software infrastructure, and business applications sectors updated till October 2010.
*Covers global markets, including North America, EMEA and the emerging markets in APAC and Latin America
*Includes large IT generalists, telecoms, communications infrastructure and applications, security, IT services, hardware, and business applications
*Features a regularly updated market capitalization index
*Features key profitability ratios as well as operational and valuation parameters
Revenues across segments grew 15% Y-o-Y and grew marginally sequentially.
Net profits of vendors doubled Y-o-Y and grew 0.5% sequentially.
Apple and JDA software reported revenue growth of more than 65%.
Reasons to Purchase
*Understand which tech vendors are performing well, and which are suffering
*Track differences between sub-sectors
*Analyze trends in the industry as a whole
For more information please visit :
554 total views, 2 so far today
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (535 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (509 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (496 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (40 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (32 views)
- Chloe Handbags Are Widely Acclaimed (32 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (30 views)
- MapleSim™ 4.5 Offers Modelica® Import Capabilities and an Enhanced Simulation Engine (27 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (27 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (27 views)