- Issued By: Aarkstore
- City / State: Panvel
- Phone: +919272852585
- Company Website: http://www.aarkstore.com/
- Submitted: November 14, 2010 10:46 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Panvel, November 14, 2010:
This datasheet provides a detailed look at the third quarter 2010 revenues, profits, market capitalization and other key ratios for companies in the telecoms, communications infrastructure and applications, security, IT services, hardware, information management, software infrastructure, and business applications sectors updated till October 2010.
*Covers global markets, including North America, EMEA and the emerging markets in APAC and Latin America
*Includes large IT generalists, telecoms, communications infrastructure and applications, security, IT services, hardware, and business applications
*Features a regularly updated market capitalization index
*Features key profitability ratios as well as operational and valuation parameters
Revenues across segments grew 15% Y-o-Y and grew marginally sequentially.
Net profits of vendors doubled Y-o-Y and grew 0.5% sequentially.
Apple and JDA software reported revenue growth of more than 65%.
Reasons to Purchase
*Understand which tech vendors are performing well, and which are suffering
*Track differences between sub-sectors
*Analyze trends in the industry as a whole
For more information please visit :
551 total views, 1 so far today
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (38 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (31 views)
- Chloe Handbags Are Widely Acclaimed (31 views)
- MapleSim™ 4.5 Offers Modelica® Import Capabilities and an Enhanced Simulation Engine (30 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (28 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (26 views)
- Kerala Tourism Launches I-Ads Campaign (26 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (25 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (25 views)
- Polaris Software Delivers Customer On-boarding Hub Solution to Bank of Montreal (BMO) Capital Markets (22 views)