- Issued By: Aarkstore
- City / State: Panvel
- Phone: +919272852585
- Company Website: http://www.aarkstore.com/
- Submitted: November 14, 2010 10:46 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Panvel, November 14, 2010:
This datasheet provides a detailed look at the third quarter 2010 revenues, profits, market capitalization and other key ratios for companies in the telecoms, communications infrastructure and applications, security, IT services, hardware, information management, software infrastructure, and business applications sectors updated till October 2010.
*Covers global markets, including North America, EMEA and the emerging markets in APAC and Latin America
*Includes large IT generalists, telecoms, communications infrastructure and applications, security, IT services, hardware, and business applications
*Features a regularly updated market capitalization index
*Features key profitability ratios as well as operational and valuation parameters
Revenues across segments grew 15% Y-o-Y and grew marginally sequentially.
Net profits of vendors doubled Y-o-Y and grew 0.5% sequentially.
Apple and JDA software reported revenue growth of more than 65%.
Reasons to Purchase
*Understand which tech vendors are performing well, and which are suffering
*Track differences between sub-sectors
*Analyze trends in the industry as a whole
For more information please visit :
380 total views, 2 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (245 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (20 views)
- Siemens Gigaset rolls out World Cup Offer (17 views)
- Netlens offering specials on contact lenses (17 views)
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (16 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (16 views)
- Ayushi Moving to CMM LEVEL 3 Certification (12 views)
- OCD Support website OCDTribe.com now provides online Media Section Users can now develop profile pages with exciting features (12 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (11 views)
- QAI to Organize the 10th Annual STC, to Focus on Testing 3.0 – From Transaction to Transformation (10 views)