- Issued By: Bharat Book Bureau
- City / State: Mumbai
- Phone: +912227578668
- Company Website: http://www.bharatbook.com
- Submitted: November 20, 2010 7:56 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mumbai, November 20, 2010:
“Pneumonia – Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017” report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global Pneumonia market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global Pneumonia market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global Pneumonia sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
GlobalData’s analysis suggests that the global pneumonia market was worth $1.6 billion in 2009. It is forecast to decline at a Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6% for the next seven years to reach $940m by 2017. The projected decline rate is primarily attributed to the patent expiries of Levaquin, Avelox and Zyvox by the end of the forecast period. However, increase in the treatment seeking and diagnosed population, and the ever-increasing development of bacterial resistance to currently marketed antibiotics is expected to sustain the growth in the pneumonia market.
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the Pneumonia market. Its scope includes:
- Annualized global Pneumonia market revenues data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for eight years to 2017.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as antibacterials, antibiotics, geneto urinary agentsquinolones, and other respiratory agents
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the global Pneumonia market. Key market players covered are Forest laboratories, Basilea Pharmaceuticals, Advanced Life Sciences, and Theravance, Inc.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the Pneumonia therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Pneumonia market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global Pneumonia market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global Pneumonia market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Forest Laboratories, Inc.
Advanced Life Sciences
For more please visit
OR Contact us at
Bharat Book Bureau
207, Hermes Atrium, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614, India.
Phone : +91 22 2757 8668 / 2757 9438
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.bharatbook.com
521 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (42 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (22 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (18 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (13 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (12 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (8 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (8 views)
- Nokia X3 Blue Vodafone Deals - Decently Attractive (5 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (5 views)
- Latest High PR One Way Links of Blurbpoint (5 views)