- Issued By: Aarkstore Enterprise
- City / State: Navi Mumbai
- Phone: +919272852585
- Company Website: www.aarkstore.com
- Submitted: November 17, 2010 1:09 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Navi Mumbai, November 17, 2010:
Managed Services Report 2010 – Analysis and Developments: Mobile Network Operators (MNO’s) continue to look to reduce Capex and Opex costs through the adoption of Managed Services from a range of telecoms equipment vendors. Managed Services vendors are now offering a range of services, including the management of the MNO’s network, RAN & access infrastructure and network sharing.
The brand new Managed Services 2010 report provides a timely in-depth analysis of the Managed Services affecting the MNO – with unique hard-hitting case studies of mobile operators partnering with third party specialists and deploying Managed Services today.
Following the adoption of Managed Services, MNO’s must consider how best to change their business model and control costs in the face of declining voice revenues and the huge increase in mobile data capacity requirements. The previous MNO business model of being an integrated service provider (from network to billing) is being reappraised in the need for a more flexible solution – how is this effecting your business today? This report will tell you.
Both new MNO’s in Emerging Markets as well as new entrant MNO’s in Established Markets are considering just what part of their business should remain part of their core business. This includes local access, tower sharing and the establishment of new services using a 3rd party provider.
MNO’s are also deciding to move from a closed network to an open network which is positioned to generate interest from third party developers in order to speed product and service innovation. This means that the MNO is getting used to partnering with third party developers and a range of integrators and Managed Services specialists. The development of App Stores by MNO’s and handset manufacturers also provides a way of speeding innovation for the MNO which is fighting to maintain “first screen” visibility.
Increasingly the Managed Service provider is basing its sales proposition on being able to provide business transformation with a more adaptable network for the MNO rather than a straightforward percentage cost saving. In part business transformation has become more important as MNO’s have become more efficient and cost savings from simple outsourcing have become harder to achieve.
Our brand new Managed Services 2010 report looks at a number of key trends for Managed Services and seeks to answer a number of questions including:
• How do we define a Managed Service?
• What types of Managed Services are currently available?
• What are the Capex and Opex savings from partial network outsourcing?
• What are the savings to be had from network sharing?
• How important is network transformation compared with cost savings from Managed Services?
• How much is the MNO changing its business model to follow an MVNO business model?
• What types of network outsourcing are being deployed?
• How are MNO’s in Emerging Markets deploying Managed Services?
• How is the telecoms equipment vendor offering Managed Services?
• What is the most frequent type of Managed Service provided as a content service?
• What are the implications of the MNO moving to an open network model?
This new exclusive report at just 100 pages, provides a complete overview of the strategies being adopted by the MNO which include various types of Managed Services including the use of network sharing, outsourcing and partial outsourcing – as well as the use of Managed Services for a range of content services, mobile web portals and end-user applications.
The Managed Services 2010 report examines how the business landscape for the MNO is changing. The emphasis is now placed on partnering and innovation through the use of third-party specialists and application developers in what is becoming a more complex eco-system, and how it effects you.
The MNO is now fighting to maintain its brand visibility in a more crowded marketplace with content providers, handset vendors and internet specialists also disturbing the MNO’s traditional relationship with its subscriber base.
Why you should buy this report:
• Mobile Network Operators: Learn how MNO’s are adopting Managed Services in 2010. See from case studies the practices and benefits that are being deployed, both in network sharing and content partnering, the new business models being deployed with some of the future implications of adopting an open network.
• Vendors: Gain insight into the opportunities and threats being faced by the established telecoms equipment vendor as it provides Managed Services for the MNO and seeks to enable open networks for an MNO.
• Consultants: Understand the challenges facing the MNO in adopting Managed Services and the future trends which are impacting the MNO’s business model.
This unique in-depth report shows you how the Managed Services market will develop worldwide – both technologically and commercially – from 2010 onwards.
You can obtain this report today
Nobody with an interest in the Managed Services market should overlook this new market study. We predict that total revenues will increase and with expanding markets, technological advances and significant un-met needs, this sector offers high commercial potential.
Do you want to harness those opportunities? You can stay ahead by ordering this report today.
For more information, please contact :
679 total views, 1 so far today
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (19 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (15 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (12 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (12 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (12 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (10 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (10 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (7 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (6 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (6 views)