- Issued By: RNCOS E-Services Pvt. Ltd.
- City / State: NOIDA, UP
- Phone: 911204224700
- Company Website: http://www.rncos.com/
- Submitted: December 9, 2010 10:56 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NOIDA, UP, December 9, 2010:
Japan, although a developed aerospace industry, is still smaller in scale when compared with other major markets like the US and the EU. The Japanese government as well private sector companies has been continuously supporting Japanese aerospace industry. The Japanese government has organized events like, “Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2008” along with several other initiatives, which have attracted many big players of the industry. This trend is expected to continue in future and is expected to drive the future growth of the industry. Consequently, Japan’s aerospace industry is estimated to grow at a CAGR of more than 10% during 2011-2013, according to our new research report, “Aerospace Industry Forecast to 2013”.
Our team of experts has done extensive research on the country’s aerospace industry and has provided detail analysis of various segments of the aerospace industry along with exports and imports patterns of the aerospace industry. The report has found that currently the industry is dominated by the imports, but the exports of airframes and engines for commercial aircrafts are anticipated to rise in future.
Further, our report also contains the segmentation of aerospace industry into developed and emerging markets. The report consist detailed profiling of various countries such as US, UK, India, Mexico, China etc. The report has also provided detailed regional breakup of the industry and has found that Japan will dominate the aerospace industry of Asia-Pacific.
“Aerospace Industry Forecast to 2013” also provides information of the key competitors in the market along with their business information and areas of expertise. The report shows a highly concentrated structure of the market, with the top players dominating the market. It provides segment level analysis of the industry along with emerging trends that may shape up with the betterment of economic conditions. The research will help consultants, industry analysts and vendors to get in-depth knowledge of the current, past and future performance of the industry. The report provides an extensive research on the recent trends of the global aerospace industry along with impartial analysis considering the impact of financial crisis on its performance.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM176.htm
Check DISCOUNTED REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/promotion.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals study and analyze the industry and its various components, with comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
513 total views, 2 so far today
- Adidas AG - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (4 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (3 views)
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Appoints Chirag Jain as Chief Operating Officer (3 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (3 views)
- Blackberry Storm 3 - This storm will change everything (3 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (2 views)
- Chile Food and Beverages Market Outlook (2 views)
- Japan to Dominate the Asia Pacific Aerospace Industry (2 views)
- Krish India Design Redesigned Website Launched (2 views)
- Nokia N8 Deals: Buy the best gadget today (2 views)