- Issued By: Bharat Book Bureau
- City / State: Mumbai
- Phone: +91 27578668
- Company Website: http://www.bharatbook.com
- Submitted: November 12, 2010 10:35 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mumbai, November 12, 2010:
Telecom industry in India has undergone a revolution in the recent years. The country is ranked second worldwide in terms of having the largest telecommunication network, after China. With the ongoing investments into infrastructure deployment, the country is projected to see high penetration of Internet, broadband and mobile subscribers.
According to our new analytical study on the sector “Indian Telecom Analysis (2008-2012)”, mobile telephony continues to fuel growth of the Indian telecom sector, with mobile subscribers projected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% between 2009-10 and 2013-14. Other segments of the industry such as Internet and broadband are also anticipated to witness strong growth in terms of both subscriber addition and network infrastructure deployment over the forecast period.
Tele-density in India has improved significantly over the recent years and has reached around 51% in the fiscal year 2009-10, owing to improving network infrastructure. The launch of advanced telecom services like 3G and IPTV will also drive the growth in Indian telecom subscriber base over the forecast period. Furthermore, mobile handset market is also expected to register a robust growth in near future. In this regard, our report provides rational analysis of the factors which are driving the growth of mobile handset market in India. Also, various factors driving the overall telecom market in market have been thoroughly analyzed in the report.
The report provides a detailed study of the Indian telecom sector and gives an analysis of the competitive environment prevailing in the industry. The report thoroughly studies fixed, mobile, Internet and broadband markets in terms of players and number of subscribers. It also presents the future outlook of the Indian telecom sector to help clients identify the growth opportunities in the market.
For more information kindly visit
OR Contact us
207, Hermes Atrium,
Sector 11, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai – 400 614,
Phone : +91 22 2757 8668 / 2757 9438
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.bharatbook.com
553 total views, 1 so far today
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (76 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (70 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (66 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (23 views)
- The very portable Beurer SL30 saves time and money on expensive surgeries needed for the skin (12 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (12 views)
- HTC Desire HD VS Samsung galaxy tab – Choose your best phone among these two (9 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (8 views)
- Website Designing and Web Development In Navi Mumbai (7 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (6 views)