- Issued By: Van Dameny
- City / State: London
- Phone: 0000 000 0000
- Company Website: AdditNow
- Submitted: February 1, 2011 11:40 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London, February 1, 2011:
Mobile industries are having very tough competition from past many years. You will find number of mobile brands competing with each other. Though the entire brand comes up with advanced handsets but the latest phones of HTC and Samsung are in very high demand. Both the brands have recently launched several handsets and amongst them the bets you will find HTC HD7 and Samsung Nexus S.
Both are smart and advanced phones of their family and are available on several web portals. Both handsets have been recently introduced and you will find all the latest and advanced features in these handsets. You will find variety of Samsung Nexus S deals on all the leading networks of UK that are orange, Vodafone, three, t mobile, O2 but HTC HD 7 Deals can only be availed on O2 service operator. Both the handsets have some of features that are similar to each other but the main difference of these phones are that Samsung Nexus S have 4.0 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and HTC HD 7 has 4.3 inches touchscreen which is quiet bigger than that. The common features of both handsets include 5 MP camera, both have internal memory capacity of 16GB storage with 512 MB RAM, and both don’t have card slot. Some of the java applications are also same as both are incorporated with Pocket Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and PDF viewer), different formats of media and many more.
HTC HD 7 uses Microsoft Windows Phone 7 operating system and nexus S is an android based phone. Apart from all these features you can also access internet with any of these phones as you will find different connectivity like GPRS, WLAN, EDGE and you can enjoy high speed internet. One more common feature that they share is that both of them are 3G enabled phones.
To get the best one according to your requirement visit several web portals and also compare to own the best.
734 total views, 2 so far today
- Gin Genever in Austria to 2014 available through bharatbook.com (8 views)
- Vietnam Financial Sector Forecast to 2013 (8 views)
- DRS forays into warehousing with PE investors and alliance (Agarwal Packers and Movers) (7 views)
- InfiniteCourses Providing Indispensable Information on Animation Courses (7 views)
- Siemens Gigaset rolls out World Cup Offer (7 views)
- Pick up your Favorite deals from TheYaYaTree at your nearest retail outlet (7 views)
- Booming Hospital Services Market in India (7 views)
- Get Cordless phones with expensive gifts (7 views)
- The Top 5 Reasons Why Buying A Replica Handbag Is Stupid (7 views)
- Canaport LNG plays a critical role in the region (6 views)