- Issued By: David Boon
- City / State: London
- Phone: 207 147 9909
- Company Website: http://www.bestcontractmobilephonedeals.co.uk/htc-hd7-deals.aspx
- Submitted: November 17, 2010 1:22 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London, November 17, 2010:
The HTC HD7 is the latest entrant in the market which has amazed millions of handset lovers with its unique and latest high-end features. The phone has been just released and can be availed with sizzling HTC HD7 deals from top UK networks like, Orange, T-mobile, Virgin, Vodafone etc.
The HTC HD7 is considered a masterpiece with its Microsoft Windows Phone 7 and powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250 1 GHz processor. The best aspect of this fascinating gadget is its S-LCD capacitive touchscreen of 4.3 inches that offers high resolution. It can boast of rich memory with 512 MB ROM and 576 MB RAM. It is expected to be a best handset with Pocket Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, PDF viewer) which will let you do your office work with great ease.
The above handset is being given with cheap HTC HD7 Contract deals by various retailers. You can avail it with a variety of amazing free gifts on contract plans which are priced generally between £ 30.00 upto £ 35.00 per month. Some probable Free Gift which a buyer may get along with this lovely device may be branded laptops, televisions, gaming consoles, music players etc. On buying the HTC HD7 contract deals, users may also get free messages, free minutes for calling, free connection and much more.
The HTC HD7 Deals are available for purchase on many online sites under different price tags. Those looking to buy these deals, may browse through these websites and compare available mobile phone deals to find their choice at best possible price. So, visit these sites and have delightful shopping experience with lucrative offers and deals.
401 total views, 1 so far today
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (9 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (6 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (6 views)
- QBI Institute Announces Admission for Winter 2010: Software Business Analyst Diploma Program (5 views)
- Buy Nokia N8 Deals With Orange to save your hard earned Money (5 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (5 views)
- Polaris Software Delivers Customer On-boarding Hub Solution to Bank of Montreal (BMO) Capital Markets (4 views)
- Introducing Cleartrip Mobile - First comprehensive mobile travel website (4 views)
- Indian Pension Fund Market Forecast (3 views)
- Aviva Plc - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (3 views)