- Issued By: Chris Westley
- City / State: Ipswich
- Company Website: http://www.phoneslimited.co.uk/HTC/HD7.html
- Submitted: November 25, 2010 3:06 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ipswich, November 25, 2010:
The HTC HD7 is a new Windows smartphone from the renowned mobile phone manufacturer. Offering an array of stunning features, users are sure to love its large touchscreen, 5 megapixel camera and simple yet innovative user interface with the new Microsoft Windows Phone 7 operating system.
One of the most impressive features of this slick and stylish handset has to be its 4.3 inch S-LCD capacitive touchscreen. Utilising a pixel configuration of 480x 800 it has the ability to display up to 16 million colours. The result of this is image display which has to be seen to be believed. Colours are vivid and rich, whilst remaining sharp and clear. This makes it a perfect multimedia phone for viewing HD video, photos, pr playing games. When watching videos, users can flip out the camera surround on the back of the handset to stand the phone up, allowing full screen landscape viewing.
In order to store data such as media files, 8 GB of internal storage is included as standard. This amount of storage is sure to prove ample to the needs of most users, as it is capable of storing a large number of videos, pictures, or indeed an entire digital music collection. The internal phonebook can store a seemingly endless number of contacts, as also features the handy photocall function.
Typical of an HTC handset, a great internet browsing experience is achieved by both 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity. In areas covered by 3G, download speeds of up to 7.2 Mbps are available; however a faster connection can be achieved by Wi-Fi. This relies on local wireless internet routers where accessible, and gives an enhanced browsing experience. Cellular networks are connected to courtesy of both GPRS and EDGE in class 32 versions.
As the HTC HD7 has Microsoft software, it features compatibility with a number of other Microsoft products. These include MS Office, Bing Maps (which functions thanks to GPS) and Xbox Live.
A 5 megapixel camera is provided for your photography needs, and had the ability to shoot HD video in 720p. With features such as autofocus and a dual-LED flash, it is certainly easy to use whilst very powerful. It also features geo-tagging which, thanks to GPS, allows users to view the location at which a photo was taken on a map.
The combination of the Windows Phone 7 operating system and the reliable 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor means users get a lightning fast user experience even when using powerful applications.
HTC and Microsoft have worked together to create a thing of beauty and is a perfect flagship phone to showcase the new operating system. With the two companies being highly regarded in their respective fields, the result is every bit as stunning as you might expect.
770 total views, 6 so far today
- Pixelwp.com Offers Premium Quality PSD to Wordpress Conversion Services At The Most Affordable Price (8 views)
- Royaltee Awards for November Announced (7 views)
- Rental property investment in France Leaseback ski properties for sale in Flaine (7 views)
- Shirke Bricks Industries announces the launch of their New Business Website (6 views)
- Motorola Defy Contract deals – the latest handset with great offers (6 views)
- HTC HD7: A Powerful New Windows Smartphone (6 views)
- First Book by an Indian Author on the Shroud of Turin to be Released This Week (6 views)
- Indian Pension Fund Market Forecast (6 views)
- Qatar to build tent-inspired Sports City Stadium for 2022 FIFA World Cup (6 views)
- Spider Man 3: PS3 Games - The Game Full Of Action And Thrill (5 views)