- Issued By: Chris Westley
- City / State: Ipswich
- Company Website: http://www.phoneslimited.co.uk/HTC/Desire.html
- Submitted: November 4, 2010 12:37 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ipswich, November 4, 2010:
HTC models have a very good history of creativity and good quality. The HTC Desire delivers a superb specification list as you may expect from the brand. Unveiled in mid 2010, supporters of the brand have been satisfied, because the handset has turned out to be proven itself as one of the highly sought-after Android smartphones on the market so far.
The handset has dimensions of 119x60x11.9millimietres and has a weight of 135 g. While it is not the most lightweight device on the market, it clearly leaves no doubts regarding the build quality of the unit, and definitely will appeal to a lot of consumers. A substantial 3.7 ” AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display is perfect for showing as many as 16 M hues within 480×800 pixels. This makes sure consumers can enjoy photo and video content at it’s very best with unrivalled colour and clarity. A handy accelerometer feature is built in and this knows as soon as the Desire has been turned and immediately revolves the contents on the touchscreen accordingly so it is able to be observed both in portrait also landscape forms. Also an optical trackpad results in an alternative way to look through menus and the user interface.
Owners are informed of inbound message or calls by means of vibration along with ringing along with the bonus of customise ringing tones by incorporating MP3 and WAV audio files for this purpose. An effective speakerphone system is integrated allowing for hands-free communicating. A 3.5mm audio plug can cater to hands-free headsets and also earbuds for enjoying audio.
Internal memory space is 576MB RAM and 512MB ROM as standard. But, thanks to the microSD card compatibility a memory card all the way to 32GB is able to be used offering a good level of memory for video files and various other file types.
Several connectivity solutions are provided making certain continued connections to networks when out and about. Primary options for cellular network connections are by way of class 10 versions of both GPRS & EDGE. In areas where 3G coverage is provided, HSDPA made available at speeds of as high as 7.2 Mb per second and HSUPA at anywhere up to 2Mb / s. If you find a wireless internet router around the same location as the Desire, then Wi-Fi connectivity can be employed for much speedier browsing of the net. In addition, Bluetooth version 2.1 is provided as standard supplying a solution to share files and data between appropriate technologies around the same vicinity. GPS is incorporated with A-GPS support.
The HTC Desire is supplied loaded with a video camera featuring an outstanding 5 Mega pixels. The camera functions at the pixel setup of 2592×1944 pixels. The camera comes with auto-focus and also LED flash which means that top quality photographs can certainly be snapped in low light conditions. In addition, it has the capacity to film video clips in impressive D1 quality at a rate of 30 fps.
A flexible media player accommodates a selection of both audio and video file types. These files easily be swapped both to and from a laptop by means of the micro USB (v2.) dock. Further entertainment features include a selection of built in game titles and Stereo FM radio player. Supporters of social media will never be let down with the HTC Desire, due to dedicated utilities supplying direct connection to FaceBook, Flickr as well as Twitter.
HTC has gone for the well known Android OS. Here its V 2.1 (Eclair) which is the same package as found inside the well known HTC Nexus one. In addition to the wide variety of notable software and apps, the hardware is just as impressive. An incredibly capable Qualcomm Snapdragon 1GHz Processer manages challenging apps easily.
The HTC Desire delivers Smart phone versatility at it’s very best, which is a true reflection of exactly why the manufacturer is so highly respected within its field.
334 total views, 3 so far today
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (149 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (60 views)
- Krish India Design Redesigned Website Launched (23 views)
- Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Global Supply Dynamics to 2020 - Production from Coal Derivatives Emerging as a Cheaper Alternative in China (23 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (21 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (20 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (20 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (20 views)
- Aerus Launches New Guardian Heater (18 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (17 views)