- Issued By: Mark Asciak
- City / State: Echuca, VIC
- Phone: 0354826777
- Company Website: http://www.designexperts.com.au
- Submitted: February 2, 2011 12:05 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Echuca, VIC, February 2, 2011:
A web design Melbourne Company DesignExperts.com.au, which has been receiving quite a lot of good press in recent times, has just re-launched their website. The team of web developers at the company is aiming to show their clients, prospects and those who follow marketing on the Internet why it is not essential to sacrifice the look of a website to achieve a high search engine rank and market the business successfully on the web. It is a popular misconception that only the websites that publish a lot of content can do well at the search engines. While this web design Melbourne company agrees that content does indeed play a vital role, but they are also pointing out the fact that, it is not necessary to compromise on the appearance to get all the content out there.
Most experts seem to agree with them. They point out that the Internet is rapidly changing, and so what might have been relevant before, will not be valid today. For instance, some years back it was very difficult for a website that had frames or played a flash movie to achieve great ranks because the search engine robots were unable to crawl through a page that had these elements. But today’s robots have become smarter, and can do so. This is precisely why this web design Melbourne firm is asking their clients not to compromise on their creativity. A good design or even a flash movie will not harm the e-marketing plan of the online business.
The web designers at the company have already made a name for their design skills. Their 3D animations and template websites are in great demand among many customers in Echuca, Bendigo and in other parts of Australia. But those at DesignExperts.com.au are not just experts in graphic design. The company is also offering social media marketing, search engine optimization, content and copywriting services, email marketing, pay per click advertising, website branding, website hosting, small business coaching and much more. In fact, many businesses are asking for these services as well from this web design Melbourne Company. So it would probably be wrong to brand the DesignExperts.com.au as just a web design and web development firm.
DesignExperts.com.au is in fact saying that a website with a good design will actually do better. If the page is good to look at and easier to read and understand, visitors are bound to stay longer, and this will increase the chance of a sale or lead generation.
About DesignExperts.com.au: This is a result-focused web marketing company that helps their clients achieve better results by creating a more beautiful web presence and by optimizing their marketing campaigns for the Internet. The graphic designers and marketers at DesignExperts.com.au have years of experience and can create the best solution suited to the needs of each client. For more information about this web design Melbourne Company, please visit www.designexperts.com.au.
Address: 151 Pakenham Street,
Phone Number: 0354826777 (03)54426888
777 total views, 2 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (26 views)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (16 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (15 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (13 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (12 views)
- Introducing Cleartrip Mobile - First comprehensive mobile travel website (11 views)
- HTC Desire HD VS Samsung galaxy tab – Choose your best phone among these two (9 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (9 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (8 views)
- Harshada Industries announces the launch of their New Business Website (6 views)