- Issued By: Mark Asciak
- City / State: Echuca, VIC
- Phone: 0354826777
- Company Website: http://www.designexperts.com.au
- Submitted: February 2, 2011 12:05 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Echuca, VIC, February 2, 2011:
A web design Melbourne Company DesignExperts.com.au, which has been receiving quite a lot of good press in recent times, has just re-launched their website. The team of web developers at the company is aiming to show their clients, prospects and those who follow marketing on the Internet why it is not essential to sacrifice the look of a website to achieve a high search engine rank and market the business successfully on the web. It is a popular misconception that only the websites that publish a lot of content can do well at the search engines. While this web design Melbourne company agrees that content does indeed play a vital role, but they are also pointing out the fact that, it is not necessary to compromise on the appearance to get all the content out there.
Most experts seem to agree with them. They point out that the Internet is rapidly changing, and so what might have been relevant before, will not be valid today. For instance, some years back it was very difficult for a website that had frames or played a flash movie to achieve great ranks because the search engine robots were unable to crawl through a page that had these elements. But today’s robots have become smarter, and can do so. This is precisely why this web design Melbourne firm is asking their clients not to compromise on their creativity. A good design or even a flash movie will not harm the e-marketing plan of the online business.
The web designers at the company have already made a name for their design skills. Their 3D animations and template websites are in great demand among many customers in Echuca, Bendigo and in other parts of Australia. But those at DesignExperts.com.au are not just experts in graphic design. The company is also offering social media marketing, search engine optimization, content and copywriting services, email marketing, pay per click advertising, website branding, website hosting, small business coaching and much more. In fact, many businesses are asking for these services as well from this web design Melbourne Company. So it would probably be wrong to brand the DesignExperts.com.au as just a web design and web development firm.
DesignExperts.com.au is in fact saying that a website with a good design will actually do better. If the page is good to look at and easier to read and understand, visitors are bound to stay longer, and this will increase the chance of a sale or lead generation.
About DesignExperts.com.au: This is a result-focused web marketing company that helps their clients achieve better results by creating a more beautiful web presence and by optimizing their marketing campaigns for the Internet. The graphic designers and marketers at DesignExperts.com.au have years of experience and can create the best solution suited to the needs of each client. For more information about this web design Melbourne Company, please visit www.designexperts.com.au.
Address: 151 Pakenham Street,
Phone Number: 0354826777 (03)54426888
960 total views, 1 so far today
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (25 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (23 views)
- Perfectionism Just Magnifies Fear of Public Speaking: It's Just Plain Stupid, Public Speaking Expert Says (17 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (16 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (13 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (13 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (12 views)
- New Demat Account Opening For The Upcoming IPO Of MOIL And FPO Of Power Grid Corporation (10 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (10 views)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Deals: Explore New Galaxy At Pocket Friendly Rates (9 views)