- Issued By: Bharat Book Bureau
- City / State: Navi Mumbai
- Phone: +91 22 27578668
- Company Website: http://www.bharatbook.com
- Submitted: November 20, 2010 9:49 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Navi Mumbai, November 20, 2010:
China has become one of the leading nations in the shipbuilding industry after South Korea and Japan. As per our new research report, “China Shipbuilding Industry Forecast”, China’s increasing domestic demand on the back of escalating foreign trade and low cost manpower along with strong government support at the time of recession has been a major booster for the shipbuilding industry.
China has attained status of the world’s largest exporting nation by surpassing Germany after exporting goods worth US$ 521.7 Billion in the first half of 2009. Around 90% of the trade around the world has been done by sea. Thus, the growing import and export activities reflect the potential of shipbuilding industry in China, and its share in the global vessels production is expected to reach around 40% by 2012 from 29.5% in 2008.
The Chinese government has announced a series of new measures to boost the shipbuilding industry, which showed signs of slowdown in the backdrop of worsening global financial turmoil. The government has approved a stimulus package for the shipbuilding industry in a bid to help the emerging sector sail through tough economic time. Besides, it is encouraging financial institutions to lend more to ship buyers and offer incentives for purchasers of ocean-going ships.
Apart from the government support, low labor and raw material cost coupled with the easy availability as compared to other leading shipbuilding nations are giving an edge to the Chinese shipbuilding industry over its competitors.
“China Shipbuilding Industry Forecast” provides strategic insight into the shipbuilding industry of China. By analyzing past and future aspects of the market, it highlights the potential growth areas, and evaluates emerging trends in the industry. The report also studies the Chinese shipbuilding industry in relation with the global industry and gives an idea about China’s proportion in the global shipbuilding industry.
Our report also covers the industry forecast and analysis, which is based on various macro- and microeconomic factors, sector and industry specific databases, and our in-house statistical and analytical model. This model takes into account the past and current trends in an economy, and more specifically in an industry, to bring out an objective market analysis.
The information has been compiled from authentic and reliable sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to over 3000 paid databases.
Table of Contents :
1. Analyst View
2. China – Macroeconomic Analysis
3. China in Context with Global Shipping Industry
4. China Shipping Industry – Overview & Forecast to 2012
4.2 New Orders
4.3 Order Book
4.4 By Type of Vessel
5. Industry Trends
5.1 Increasing Foreign Trade
5.2 Labor Cost
5.3 Availability of Cheap Steel
5.4 Ship Repairing Industry
5.5 Marine Insurance
5.6 Second-Hand Vessels Market
5.7 Cold Chain Transport
6. Key Players
6.1 China State Shipbuilding Corporation
6.2 China Ocean Shipping (Group) Company
6.3 Guangzhou Shipyard International Co., Ltd.
6.4 Dalian Shipbuilding Industry Co., Ltd.
6.5 Shanghai International Port (Group) Co., Ltd.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=116681&rt=China-Shipbuilding-Industry-Forecast.html
Or Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
3679 total views, 1 so far today
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (24 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (23 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (23 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (21 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (17 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (15 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (14 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (14 views)
- Chloe Handbags Are Widely Acclaimed (12 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (9 views)