- Issued By: Aarkstore Enterprise
- City / State: Panvel
- Phone: +919272852585
- Company Website: http://www.aarkstore.com/
- Submitted: November 11, 2010 11:24 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Panvel, November 11, 2010:
Through a comparative analysis on the development of packaging & other printing industry in 31 provincial regions and 20 major cities in visualized form of data map, the report provides key data and concise analyses on the packaging & other printing industry in China, a list of top 20 enterprises in the sector as well as the comparison on investment environment in top 10 hot regions. In addition, the report truly reflects the position of foreign enterprises in packaging & other printing industry across China based on a comprehensive comparison of operating conditions among different enterprise types.
This report is based on Chinese industry classification (Industrial Classification For National Economic Activities, GB/T 4754-2002).
Additionally, by original creation of ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index, the report directly shows the difference in various regions of Mainland China in terms of packaging & other printing industry, providing an important reference for investors’ selection of target regions to make investment.
What will you get from this report?
* To get a comprehensive picture on distribution of and difference in performance in regions of Mainland China in terms of the packaging & other printing industry;
* To figure out the hot regions in China for packaging & other printing industry, find out the potential provinces and cities suitable for investment as well as the economic development level and investment environment in these regions;
* To get a clear picture on the overall development, industry size and growth trend of packaging & other printing industry across China in the past 3 years;
* To get a clear picture on development status of foreign enterprises, state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises in recent years as well as the industry position of the above ownerships;
* Present you with a list of top 20 enterprises inside the industry;
Regions Covered By This Report
* All the 31 provincial regions in Mainland China;
* Top 20 cities in terms of packaging & other printing industry.
Enterprise Types Covered By This Report
* Top 20 enterprises;
* Enterprises Funded by Foreign Countries (territories), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan;
* Chinese State-owned Enterprises;
* Collective-owned Enterprises;
* Cooperative Enterprises;
* Joint-Equity Enterprises;
* Private Enterprises.
ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index
It is an indicator through aggregate weighted computation based on the three authority statistics of enterprise numbers, sales revenue and profit by region and corporate ownership, and in accordance with the regional distribution of leading enterprises inside the sector. Through horizontal comparison on the packaging & other printing industry development in different provinces, municipalities, and autonomous regions, the ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index is specially designed to truly reflect the conditions of regional distribution for the packaging & other printing industry, providing a quantitative, visual and reliable reference for relevant users to make decisions. The ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index adopts a hundred mark system. For a certain region, the higher the score, the higher the distribution concentration in this region and the industry position of the region shall be more important.
For more information, please visit :
664 total views, 1 so far today
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (10 views)
- OurMilkMoney.com Announces Its Plans to Eliminate All Membership Fees (7 views)
- Indian Telecom Analysis (2008-2012) (6 views)
- Zattikka Announces Butt Scan: A Quirky Game For The IPhone And IPod Touch (6 views)
- Nokia 1616: Get The Affordable Phone On Orange (6 views)
- HTC 7 Trophy Deals: Buy This Handset With Any Deal To Make Your Purchasing Beneficial (6 views)
- Programmable Logic ICs Market Shares and Forecasts Worldwide, 2010 to 2016 (6 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (6 views)
- Japan to Dominate the Asia Pacific Aerospace Industry (6 views)
- Disease and Therapy Review: Major Depressive Disorder (6 views)