- Issued By: Emma Rosher
- City / State: Ipswich
- Phone: Please E Mail
- Company Website: http://www.phoneslimited.co.uk/HTC/HD7.html
- Submitted: November 15, 2010 12:52 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ipswich, November 15, 2010:
The combination of brand of the moment HTC along with the attractive Windows 7 operating system sounds a match made in heaven. And the HD7 handset proves that this is the case, whilst a high quality large screen and great media features make the phone an even more attractive proposition.
There is no doubt that the HTC HD7 is a large handset, the main reason behind this is to house the massive 4.3″ screen that the model boasts. The screen is a very responsive capacitive touchscreen, which responds to the users input much better than resistive styled screens. Picture quality wise the results are superb, with the screen outputting an impressive 480 x 800 resolution. The display benefits from its support of multi touch, meaning zooming in is achieved via the pinch and zoom method that is favoured on many handsets. Thanks to the very thin, tapered border that surrounds the screen, the unit itself does not feel as bulky as it initially looks, and the overall 11mm depth help maintain this comfort when in use. Looking beyond the screen, located just beneath are the back, search and home buttons, all of which are touch sensitive. On the sides of the chassis is where you can find the volume switch, which is a rocker design, and also the camera button which enables you to access the camera function without directly loading anything from your homescreen. Unusually, the micro USB port is located on the underside of the phone, the same place you will find the always useful 3.5mm stereo jack plug, perfect for allowing a massive choice of headphones to be used with the handset. A neat stand is located on the rear of the phone, allowing you to prop up the phone to view video material.
Media features are well covered on the HTC HD7, with photography, video and audio all well represented. The camera is a 5 mega pixel affair that offers a good quality of picture. Autofocus helps to ensure that your snaps always look clear, and the dual LED flash serves its purpose perfectly by helping those duller pictures look a little more bright and colourful. Video capture definitely impresses on this model, and as the name of the handset suggests, resolution is in High Definition. Technically, this means footage is captured at a resolution of 720 progressively scanned lines, and as you would expect the results are impressive. A wide range of audio formats are supported on this model, which also benefits from connection to the Zune music service which offers a comprehensive range of music from just 79p per track. Storage capacity is a large 16GB, but lacking a microSD card slot should you require expansion.
The HTC HD7 catches the eye with its large but sleek design, which of course is necessary to house the excellent large screen. Backed up my some neat media features and a modern new interface, the HD7 looks set to go down a storm with all types of consumers.
The HTC HD7 and the LG Optimus 7 are available now.
397 total views, 1 so far today
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (103 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (32 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (21 views)
- Polaris Software Delivers Customer On-boarding Hub Solution to Bank of Montreal (BMO) Capital Markets (12 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (10 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (10 views)
- Harshada Industries announces the launch of their New Business Website (10 views)
- Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Global Supply Dynamics to 2020 - Production from Coal Derivatives Emerging as a Cheaper Alternative in China (10 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (8 views)
- Passengers to Benefit from SITA Self-Service at Fast-Growing Cochin International Airport (8 views)