- Issued By: Aarkstore Enterprise
- City / State: Navi Mumbai
- Phone: +919272852585
- Company Website: http://www.aarkstore.com
- Submitted: November 11, 2010 11:36 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Navi Mumbai, November 11, 2010:
Portfolio of consumer goods management reports are designed to help you make well informed and timely business decisions. We understand the problems facing today’s consumer goods executives when trying to drive your business forward, and appreciate the importance of accurate, up-to-date, incisive product, market and company analysis. We help you to crystallize your business decisions.
The strength of our consumer goods research and analysis is derived from access to unparalleled databases and libraries of information and the use of proprietary analytic techniques. Reports are authored by independent experts and contain findings garnered from dedicated primary research.
Our authors’ leading positions secure them access to interview key executives and to establish which issues will be of greatest strategic significance for the industry. Our consumer goods portfolio of reports can be used across a wide range of business functions to assess market conditions and devise future strategies and cover the food and drinks, ingredients, packaging, health, toiletries and cosmetics categories and key consumer issues including eRetail and marketing.
Key issues examined by this report
• Opportunities in weight loss. There are still many unexploited opportunities in the weight control and beauty categories. These include targeting demographics such as teenagers, and specific life-stages.
• Resurgence of calcium. Despite recent innovations, calcium will never re-emerge as a blockbuster in its own right until marketers can show consumers the significance of intake or deficiency. Some companies have utilized portable bone scanners for marketing purposes. Fonterra integrated this concept into company marketing and was highly successful in delivering a “bone health message” to the Asian market.
• UK government backs pregnancy diet. In late 2007 the UK’s Heath Secretary outlined plans for 2009 which will involve giving a one-off payment to women when 7 months pregnant. This initiative, known as the “Health Pregnancy Grant”, will also be combined with professional advice on how to maintain a balanced diet. It is clear that the link between dietary optimization during periods of growth and development is becoming more important.
The women’s health market has traditionally been focussed on weight control and pregnancy. However, scientific advances in gender-specific nutrition, applications of new and existing ingredietns and a fragmenting market, have led to new and emerging opportunities in women’s health. Such opportunities include targeting specific life-stages including menopause and ageing, and building brands that create an emotional attachment with the individual female.
Women’s Health in Food and Drinks is a new report that analyzes the latest clinical research, sales and epidemiological data to underpin growth opportunity and potential of healthy food and drinks for women. It analyzes the latest product developments to determine new areas of innovation and best-practice marketing strategies in the weight control and beauty, menopause and bone health and pregnancy and urogenital trends.
Develop more effective innovation strategies for targeting women using this new report’s analysis of trends in NPD…
This new report will enable you to
• Identify future NPD opportunities using this reports epideomiology data of menopause, hip fracture rates, obesity and skin conditions within Europe, the US and Japan.
• Implement best-practice strategies using this reports case studies of current marketing and formulations of products from the leading innovative women’s health companies.
• Improve targeting and the effectiveness of your NPD strategies with this report’s analysis of Productscan data of healthy food and drinks products for women launched globally between 2005 and 2008. Includes analysis of products launched containing key ingredients such as cranberry and folate.
• Predict future market growth levels with this report’s forecasts of sales of functional, bone health and diet food and drinks and oral beauty supplements to 2011.
Your questions answered
• What are the primary purchase drivers for female-specific functional foods and beverages?
• Which products are making an impact within the 6 major categories of women’s health?
• What is the potential of iron fortification within the functional food and beverage market?
• Which products have the potential to provide an alternative to cranberry for urogenital health?
• What is the primary factor leading a resurgence in the popularity of folate in the Asia-Pacific markets?
• What are the key ingredients for relief and support in menopause?
Some key findings from this report
• Current estimates indicate that over half of pregnant women in the world may have haemoglobin levels consistent with iron deficiency. In the US, 12% of all women aged 12 to 49 years were iron deficient in 1999-2000.
• In the year 2000 most of the 42m American women over the age of 50 were post-menopausal. That is equivalent to one out of every three American women. By 2011 it is estimated that over 40% of the US female population will be in a stage of menopause.
• Skin beauty is the fastest growing oral beauty supplements market within Europe. Between 2006 and 2011 the market will grow at a CAGR of 8.8%.
• Those foods and beverages that are successful are linking what women want in terms of being calorie conscious with decadence. The ease of use and the ability to transfer functionality into tasty and convenient foods is key.
For more information, please contact :
525 total views, 1 so far today
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (24 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (23 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (18 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (15 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (12 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (12 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (10 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (10 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (9 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (9 views)