- Issued By: Emma Rosher
- City / State: Ipswich
- Phone: Please E Mail
- Company Website: http://www.phoneslimited.co.uk/Nokia/C7.html
- Submitted: November 16, 2010 1:24 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ipswich, November 16, 2010:
The C7 is one of a new range of mobile handsets from heavyweight manufacturer Nokia that boasts superb features and a revamped Symbian OS. The C7 is the perfect phone for those who need to stay in touch whilst on the move. By saying this I don’t mean purely with regards of receiving and making calls, but also updating social networking sites, e mailing and general web browsing. A comprehensive range of connectivity options make all of this possible, whether at home or in the middle of nowhere. Whilst at home, or indeed anywhere in range of a usable Wireless LAN connection, the units WiFI facilities offer the most satisfying on line experience, with all three recognised speeds, B, G and N all supported. On the move the phone benefits from the fast possible data transfer thanks to its 3G coverage, however should this not be available it is well supported by GPRS and EDGE which offer acceptable but slightly slower alternatives. Local connectivity is well supported with a micro USB port present for easy synchronisation to a home pc or laptop, as well as Bluetooth. This allows the user to connect to a wide range of devices such as headsets and car audio systems without the need for wires. The new Symbian OS has a host of support for social networking clients such as Facebook and Twitter, linking your accounts with your contact lists. Numerous e mail accounts are also supported, with push notifications keeping you constantly up to date with any incoming messages.
Anybody looking to use the Nokia C7 as a portable audio player will not be disappointed with the facilities on offer. A range of audio file formats are supported including MP3, WMA and eAAC+. The interface used to control what you listen to is easy to use. Scrolling across the screen brings up a crisp thumbnail of album artwork. Listening to your music sounds great on whatever headphones you choose thanks to the 3.5mm stereo jack plug which is present on the model. There is even a built in FM tuner to allow you to listen to local or national radio stations. Thanks to the high quality AMOLED screen with a resolution of 360 x 640 pixels, both video and photographs shot on the phone look superb when displayed. Another huge factor in this is the excellent 8 million pixel still shot resolution and high definition 720P on the video.
The Nokia C7 is a handset well equipped to handle even the most demanding of consumer. And amongst the more famous Android and Apple operating systems, this model certainly fights the corner for the less well known Symbian platform.
The Nokia C7 and the Nokia N8 are available now.
305 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (730 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (51 views)
- Ayushi Moving to CMM LEVEL 3 Certification (40 views)
- The Timberland Company - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (38 views)
- Netlens offering specials on contact lenses (38 views)
- Find the Best iPod Touch Prices in CompareiPodPrices (37 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (36 views)
- Siemens Gigaset rolls out World Cup Offer (36 views)
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (35 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S: Superbly Stunning (33 views)