- Issued By: Creative Publicity
- City / State: California
- Company Website: http://accettanba.com
- Submitted: October 29, 2010 1:23 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
California, October 29, 2010:
Some women experience rapid aging of the breasts, characterized by sagging and significant loss of volume & contours. The results can be devastating for a woman’s self esteem. Breasts can lose their volume, change shape or sag because of of aging, weight loss, pregnancy, hormone changes, or a change in health.
Having children can take a toll on a woman’s body, and her breasts may undergo some significant changes. Some women also experience what Dr. August Accetta calls “accelerated breast aging”, which can cause a loss in breast volume and contours. In some cases, a 28 year-old’s breasts can look like those of a 60 year-old, says Dr. Accetta. But an advanced fat transfer technique known as “Natural Breast Rejuvenation” makes it possible to restore the volume and bring back the breast’s natural beauty.
A review of 100 women who had “Natural Breast Rejuvenation” advanced fat transfer shows a 90% retention rate and a high level of patient satisfaction, according to Dr. Accetta, who practices in Huntington Beach, CA.. Dr. Accetta says that this is not a “filler” in the usual sense because the transferred fat is actually a graft that eventually becomes part of the normal breast tissue.
“One of the other great things about this form of breast rejuvenation is that fat from the buttocks and thighs is a type of fat that is generally resistant to diet and exercise, so when placed correctly in the breasts, the fat tends to stay” says Dr. Accetta.
For more information visit http://accettanba.com
785 total views, 1 so far today
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (853 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (850 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (821 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (515 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (73 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (72 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (39 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (37 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (34 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (26 views)