- Issued By: Creative Publicity
- City / State: California
- Company Website: http://accettanba.com
- Submitted: October 29, 2010 1:23 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
California, October 29, 2010:
Some women experience rapid aging of the breasts, characterized by sagging and significant loss of volume & contours. The results can be devastating for a woman’s self esteem. Breasts can lose their volume, change shape or sag because of of aging, weight loss, pregnancy, hormone changes, or a change in health.
Having children can take a toll on a woman’s body, and her breasts may undergo some significant changes. Some women also experience what Dr. August Accetta calls “accelerated breast aging”, which can cause a loss in breast volume and contours. In some cases, a 28 year-old’s breasts can look like those of a 60 year-old, says Dr. Accetta. But an advanced fat transfer technique known as “Natural Breast Rejuvenation” makes it possible to restore the volume and bring back the breast’s natural beauty.
A review of 100 women who had “Natural Breast Rejuvenation” advanced fat transfer shows a 90% retention rate and a high level of patient satisfaction, according to Dr. Accetta, who practices in Huntington Beach, CA.. Dr. Accetta says that this is not a “filler” in the usual sense because the transferred fat is actually a graft that eventually becomes part of the normal breast tissue.
“One of the other great things about this form of breast rejuvenation is that fat from the buttocks and thighs is a type of fat that is generally resistant to diet and exercise, so when placed correctly in the breasts, the fat tends to stay” says Dr. Accetta.
For more information visit http://accettanba.com
662 total views, 2 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (341 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S: Superbly Stunning (59 views)
- Siemens Gigaset rolls out World Cup Offer (58 views)
- Netlens offering specials on contact lenses (57 views)
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (56 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (56 views)
- Ayushi Moving to CMM LEVEL 3 Certification (55 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (53 views)
- Your Home Isn't Complete With Out Home and Office Furniture From National Furniture (36 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (28 views)