- Issued By: Peeker
- City / State: Indianapolis, IN
- Phone: 512-351-7825
- Company Website: http://www.summergames.travel
- Submitted: November 21, 2010 12:29 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Indianapolis, IN, November 21, 2010:
U.S. Synchronized Swimming (USA Synchro) is proud to name Ludus Tours as its official Hospitality and Travel partner throughout the Summer Games in 2012. As part of the alliance, Ludus Tours will provide hospitality, accommodations, and tour package opportunities to the members of USA Synchro to various international events.
“We’re thrilled about being able to work with USA Synchro and its athletes,” Adam Dailey, Ludus’ Managing Director, said. “We look forward to supporting the National Team in their build up to London and beyond.”
Ludus Tours is an American company specialized in the organization and operation of tours and travel to major global sporting and cultural events. The company will create “Follow USA Synchro” branded tours/travel packages which will be promoted around the world. Ludus Tours has established itself by offering flexible tour packages that fit all budgets.
“We learned from our athletes several years ago that comfortable arrangements for their families at the Olympic Games was a key element in the athletes’ success. Other National Governing Bodies have been very pleased with Ludus Tours’ service, and we are confident that Ludus will do a great job for us, as well,” said USA Synchro Executive Director Terry Harper.
For additional information pertaining to USA Synchro, contact Taylor Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information pertaining to Ludus Tours, contact Victoria Whyte at email@example.com.
About U.S. Synchronized Swimming:
United States Synchronized Swimming (USA Synchro) serves as the National Governing Body for the sport of synchronized swimming, appointed as such by the United States Olympic Committee. USA Synchro is a membership-based and not-for-profit organization which services the sport from the grass roots level to the National Team. The mission statement of USA Synchro is “to provide leadership and resources for the promotion and growth of synchronized swimming, to achieve competitive excellence at all levels and to develop broad based participation.
About LUDUS Tours:
Ludus Tours specializes in tour packages and hospitality at the world’s biggest cultural and sporting events. They offer travel packages to the 2012 Summer Games in London, the 2014 Winter Games in Sochi, and Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, among other events. Since 2003, Ludus has helped thousands of individuals, families and organizations with their accommodation and hospitality needs. Ludus is the Official Hospitality Provider for various organizations including USA Weightlifting, USA Volleyball, and USA Judo, among others. They are based in Austin, Texas, with an office in London, UK.
606 total views, 1 so far today
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (48 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (45 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (14 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (12 views)
- HB Academics Los Angeles LSAT GMAT GRE MCAT SAT Prep Tutoring Enrollment for Winter Spring 2010-11 (8 views)
- 2009-2013 Deep Research Report on China Wind Power Equipment Industry Chain - Aarkstore Enterprise (5 views)
- The Founders Of Two Of The Web's Most Popular Speeches Websites Launch New Site Dedicated To Best Man Speeches (5 views)
- Guzaarish Movie Review and Rating by Uttam N Kumar (5 views)
- Wipro Capitalizes on Cloud Capability to Boost Janalakshmi's Microfinance 'Liability Products' Business (5 views)
- Internet Marketing: Internet Marketing Strategy Tips and Advice (5 views)