- Issued By: Camron Collard
- City / State: Irving, TX
- Phone: (818) 618-9986
- Company Website: Unsigned Radio Lounge
- Submitted: January 26, 2011 12:12 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Irving, TX, January 26, 2011:
Unsigned Radio Lounge and Audiowav have signed a contract enabling Audiowav to play URL music in their clients’ stores. Unsigned Radio Lounge has committed to providing three hundred songs up front, supplemented by fifty new tracks each month.
Unsigned Radio Lounge has also agreed to provide ringtones of some of their most popular artists to go along with the In-Store music being supplied. Through promotions and purchases, customers will be able to download their favorite songs as ringtones.
Taylor Golonka, CEO of Unsigned Radio Lounge, worked directly with Audiowav CEO Caloy Hinolan on finalizing the contract for the two companies. This mutually beneficial contract looks to provide Audiowav with a new option for its’ clients while creating a new stream of income for Unsigned Radio Lounge. Audiowav is already in stores in parts of Asia with its headquarters in Singapore.
Unsigned Radio Lounge hosts the music of thousands of independent up and coming bands. Their goal is to promote these bands while creating a reputable brand name for the company. They offer internet radio streaming of music directly from their website as well as offer commercial deals for unsigned artists. Unsigned Radio Lounge has developed commercial partnerships with companies nationwide and is continuing to grow.
To find out more about Unsigned Radio Lounge or its new contract with Audiowav, please visit www.unsignedradiolounge.com.
Unsigned Radio Lounge
635 total views, 1 so far today
- Chloe Handbags Are Widely Acclaimed (10 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (6 views)
- Active Optical Cables Market Report 2010 (5 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (4 views)
- ipad 2 Vs Galaxy Tab – Tough To Decide The Best (4 views)
- Introducing Cleartrip Mobile - First comprehensive mobile travel website (4 views)
- DNA Sequencing and PCR Markets - Aarkstore Enterprise (4 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (3 views)
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (3 views)
- Harshada Industries announces the launch of their New Business Website (3 views)