- Issued By: Camron Collard
- City / State: Irving, TX
- Phone: (818) 618-9986
- Company Website: Unsigned Radio Lounge
- Submitted: January 26, 2011 12:12 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Irving, TX, January 26, 2011:
Unsigned Radio Lounge and Audiowav have signed a contract enabling Audiowav to play URL music in their clients’ stores. Unsigned Radio Lounge has committed to providing three hundred songs up front, supplemented by fifty new tracks each month.
Unsigned Radio Lounge has also agreed to provide ringtones of some of their most popular artists to go along with the In-Store music being supplied. Through promotions and purchases, customers will be able to download their favorite songs as ringtones.
Taylor Golonka, CEO of Unsigned Radio Lounge, worked directly with Audiowav CEO Caloy Hinolan on finalizing the contract for the two companies. This mutually beneficial contract looks to provide Audiowav with a new option for its’ clients while creating a new stream of income for Unsigned Radio Lounge. Audiowav is already in stores in parts of Asia with its headquarters in Singapore.
Unsigned Radio Lounge hosts the music of thousands of independent up and coming bands. Their goal is to promote these bands while creating a reputable brand name for the company. They offer internet radio streaming of music directly from their website as well as offer commercial deals for unsigned artists. Unsigned Radio Lounge has developed commercial partnerships with companies nationwide and is continuing to grow.
To find out more about Unsigned Radio Lounge or its new contract with Audiowav, please visit www.unsignedradiolounge.com.
Unsigned Radio Lounge
555 total views, 1 so far today
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (9 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (8 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (8 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (8 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (6 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (5 views)
- Buy Nokia N8 Deals With Orange to save your hard earned Money (5 views)
- Apple iPhone Contract Deals Provides Full Value Of Money (5 views)
- QBI Institute Announces Admission for Winter 2010: Software Business Analyst Diploma Program (5 views)
- Polaris Software Delivers Customer On-boarding Hub Solution to Bank of Montreal (BMO) Capital Markets (4 views)