- Issued By: True Blue Voice India Pvt Ltd
- City / State: bangalore/Karnataka
- Phone: 9008048484
- Company Website: http://www.trueblueindia.com
- Submitted: January 10, 2011 11:18 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
bangalore/Karnataka, January 10, 2011:
True Blue Voice India Pvt Ltd (TBVI) a subsidiary of Vox Spectrum Limited has expanded its portfolio by launching its own brand “truebluevoice” Bluetooth range of headsets in India & Middle East.
These headsets offer high quality performance with cutting edge features.
Oommen Mathew, GM & Director – Business Development, True Blue Voice India said, “while introducing this brand, we have gone great lengths to come up with headsets with great sound quality, ergonomic designs and above all, affordable prices. We anticipate great demand for our Bluetooth headsets & will continue to introduce more interesting products during the
Truebluevoice products include Stereo & Monaural Bluetooth Headsets and Audio Transmitters with long Standby & Talk time. These products provide clearer sound & come with extremely comfortable wearing design.
Notes to Editor:
True Blue Voice India Pvt Ltd (www.trueblueindia.com) is an authorized distributor for Plantronics (NYSE: PLT) the global leader of headset solutions and also an exclusive distributor in South India for Siemens Gigaset range of cordless phones.
True Blue Voice India is a subsidiary of Vox Spectrum Limited, an international technology & telecom group of companies. True Blue Voice was established as part of the Vox group to provide voice – based products & solutions in India and Sri Lanka.
1568 total views, 1 so far today
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (3 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (3 views)
- Introducing Cleartrip Mobile - First comprehensive mobile travel website (1 views)
- Medical Tourist Arrivals to Double in South Korea (1 views)
- HTC Desire HD with Orange: Making the impeccable Combination (1 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise - Consumers and the Cloud: Quantifying and exploiting the consumer cloud market opportunity, 2010-2018 (1 views)
- China Broadcasting & Tv Receiving Equipment Mfg. Industry Profile - CIC4032 - Aarkstore Enterprise (1 views)
- Standard Life Wealth Opens Birmingham Office With Five New Appointments (1 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (1 views)
- Sun Pharma Reports Q2 FY2010-11 Financials (1 views)