- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: United States
- Company Website: http://antivirus.downloadatoz.com
- Submitted: November 19, 2010 2:21 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
United States, November 19, 2010:
Recently, Treyarch released the latest patches to fix Black Ops bugs. Call of Duty players encountered or will encounter several kinds of bugs in the hot game. However, these latest patches are specific to some of the more conspicuous vulnerabilities and a laundry list of other palpable glitches.
It is worth mentioning that the latest patches for Black Ops improves performance on dual-core, quad-core processors and also implements a ‘Friends fix for join in progress and Friends tab in server browser.’
In order to ease the concerns of Black Ops players, Treyarch posted a list of improvements planned for the near future to the official CoD forums:
Hey PC gamers:
We are listening to you and we¡¯ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.
Downloadatoz Antivirus is the world’s leading Antiviurs information site, which is established in July 2010. DownloadAtoZ is known by almost 90% PC users, it has become a well-known brand for software.
951 total views, 3 so far today
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (6 views)
- Socialized Free Classifieds - Change the way you post classified ads in social manner (6 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (5 views)
- PhotographyCorner.com Announces the Winner of Contest Corner Challenge #79: Rhymes with Orange (4 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (4 views)
- Treyarch Releases Latest Patches to Fix Black Ops Bugs (3 views)
- New Website MySEOsoftware.com Launched for SEM News & SEO Software Information (3 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (3 views)
- Mercator Lines Reports Higher Income and Net Profit for Half Year Ended Sep 2010 (i.e. H1 FY -11) (3 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (3 views)