- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: United States
- Company Website: http://antivirus.downloadatoz.com
- Submitted: November 19, 2010 2:21 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
United States, November 19, 2010:
Recently, Treyarch released the latest patches to fix Black Ops bugs. Call of Duty players encountered or will encounter several kinds of bugs in the hot game. However, these latest patches are specific to some of the more conspicuous vulnerabilities and a laundry list of other palpable glitches.
It is worth mentioning that the latest patches for Black Ops improves performance on dual-core, quad-core processors and also implements a ‘Friends fix for join in progress and Friends tab in server browser.’
In order to ease the concerns of Black Ops players, Treyarch posted a list of improvements planned for the near future to the official CoD forums:
Hey PC gamers:
We are listening to you and we¡¯ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.
Downloadatoz Antivirus is the world’s leading Antiviurs information site, which is established in July 2010. DownloadAtoZ is known by almost 90% PC users, it has become a well-known brand for software.
1529 total views, 2 so far today
- Pixelwp.com Offers Premium Quality PSD to Wordpress Conversion Services At The Most Affordable Price (8 views)
- Motorola Defy Contract deals – the latest handset with great offers (7 views)
- Royaltee Awards for November Announced (7 views)
- HTC HD7: A review of the new HD7 from HTC (7 views)
- Rental property investment in France Leaseback ski properties for sale in Flaine (7 views)
- Shirke Bricks Industries announces the launch of their New Business Website (6 views)
- Disease and Therapy Review: Fibromyalgia (6 views)
- Atex Launches New Atex Tablet Publishing Solution (6 views)
- Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals Vs Nokia N8 Deals - Choose wisely (6 views)
- HTC HD7: A Powerful New Windows Smartphone (6 views)