- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: United States
- Company Website: http://antivirus.downloadatoz.com
- Submitted: November 19, 2010 2:21 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
United States, November 19, 2010:
Recently, Treyarch released the latest patches to fix Black Ops bugs. Call of Duty players encountered or will encounter several kinds of bugs in the hot game. However, these latest patches are specific to some of the more conspicuous vulnerabilities and a laundry list of other palpable glitches.
It is worth mentioning that the latest patches for Black Ops improves performance on dual-core, quad-core processors and also implements a ‘Friends fix for join in progress and Friends tab in server browser.’
In order to ease the concerns of Black Ops players, Treyarch posted a list of improvements planned for the near future to the official CoD forums:
Hey PC gamers:
We are listening to you and we¡¯ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.
Downloadatoz Antivirus is the world’s leading Antiviurs information site, which is established in July 2010. DownloadAtoZ is known by almost 90% PC users, it has become a well-known brand for software.
1367 total views, 1 so far today
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (9 views)
- Cheap International Flights (5 views)
- Salesforce.com Introduces Jigsaw for Salesforce CRM (4 views)
- The Photo Book - an excellent way to display your pictures for 2011 (4 views)
- Mobile Application Development Company, Payoda Attains ISO 9001:2008 Certification (4 views)
- DEN Networks Ltd announces a 75-25 Joint Venture with BFTV (3 views)
- Global Dhobi Ghat Press Conference - NyooTV (3 views)
- Stay Ahead with the Biker of the Nation - John Abraham - NyooTV (3 views)
- Mahindra Satyam announced as a Winner in 2010 NOA Awards: 'BPO Contract of the Year' (3 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise - Diphtheria Therapy Area Pipeline Report (3 views)