- Issued By: Bob Kington
- City / State: Columbus, OH
- Phone: 1-877-357-7726
- Company Website: http://www.resortgems.com
- Submitted: January 8, 2011 12:34 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Columbus, OH, January 8, 2011:
Travel Partners in Dublin, a premier travel agent operating in Central Ohio has partnered with ResortGems.com to enable their customers to easily book resort vacations online at over 34,000 hotels and resorts, including over 7,000 listings available directly from timeshare owners. These “Gems” are typically offered to travelers for 30-50% less than prices found anywhere else.
According to ResortGems.com co-founder and CEO Bob Kington, “People looking for a vacation resort want to have a choice of high quality resorts from brands they can trust like Marriott, Wyndham, Hilton and Disney, but they also want the best price available. ResortGems.com offers rentals at all of these resorts, and has over 5,000 listings offered by timeshare owners who aren’t using them. These owners list their rentals at prices that are dramatically lower than the resorts themselves or other online travel sites. We’re excited that Travel Partners in Dublin will be offering our service to their clients.”
Kim Davis, co-founder and owner of Travel Partners in Dublin added, “Partnering with ResortGems.com makes great sense for our clients who want to book their vacations online themselves. They can visit us online and find great resort vacations at tremendous prices on our web site. Our clients rely on us for our professional advice and we’re here to help people who need that as well.”
ResortGems.com operates an online marketplace for vacation resorts, with amazing deals. Thousands of individual timeshare owners list their properties for rent, usually at prices 30-50% less than standard rates. A traveler visits ResortGems.com where they can view more than 750 resorts all over North America – including Marriott, Wyndham. Hilton and Disney, find the timeshare rental unit they want, and rent it immediately.
ResortGems.com acts as the marketplace intermediary and when a unit is booked, confirms the rental with the traveler and pays the owner – taking a small fee to guarantee the payment, handle the booking, and eliminate risks of non-payment. There are currently over 7000 timeshare units available for rent on ResortGems.com with new listings being added daily.
About Travel Partners in Dublin
Travel Partners in Dublin is a full service travel agency founded in 1989 by the current owners Lisa Cisco and Kim Davis. Travel Partners has been a part of the Dublin community for the past 15 years and is a member of the Dublin and Columbus Chamber of Commerce. Both Lisa and Kim have over 25 years of experience each in the travel industry. Their staff is equally qualified with each having over 15 years of experience in the travel business. Travel Partners is repeatedly in the Top 10 travel agencies in the city of Columbus, as ranked by Business First. Travel Partners is Columbus’s second largest seller of Apple Vacations.
For additional information or questions, please visit www.resortgems.com or www.travelpartnersindublin.com.
# # #
1287 total views, 1 so far today
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Deals: Explore New Galaxy At Pocket Friendly Rates (14 views)
- Updates to LifeSize Video Center Facilitate Easier and More Widespread HD Video Conferencing Recording and Viewing (10 views)
- HTC 7 Trophy Deals: Buy This Handset With Any Deal To Make Your Purchasing Beneficial (8 views)
- Internationally Acclaimed Concrete Cloth And 'building-in-a-bag' Launched in South Africa (7 views)
- NSN Films, Inc. and LiveTaxis.com Launches a Kickstarter.com Project (7 views)
- Cata Appliances Spain Launches K-60 Chimney for Indian Market (7 views)
- Jhootha John Abraham takes the Lie Detector Test at Jhootha Hi Sahi promotional event (6 views)
- ICICI Bank Adopts Wincor Nixdorf's ProView Solution for ATM Monitoring (6 views)
- Calling All Networkers - Open Networking Has Launched (6 views)
- Pope finds Hinduism's "sense of the sacred, sacrifice and fasting" in agreement with Catholicism (6 views)