Terms of Service
The free Online Press Release service provided by the Forestlaneshul Press is governed by the following Terms & Conditions, Rules and Guidelines. The Terms of Service is subject to changes from time to time on the sole discretion of the website owner without prior notice to anyone.
- PR Submission & Distribution: Online Press Release service provided by Forestlaneshul Press is free of cost and hence we do NOT offer any type of guarantee on the service. The press release submitted on the website is being distributed to various news related blogs and websites. The owner of the Forestlaneshul Press is not responsible for the content of the press releases submitted by our members on the website. For any issue with the press releases published on the website, please contact the respective poster. In case there is a major issue with the content of any specific press release, please report the same using our contact us page.
- Commenting Policy: On every press release published on the website, visitors can also post their comments without registration. Visitors, however, need to provide a valid email address while submitting their comments. Please note that this email is only for our record and it will will not be shared with any other visitors of the website. Members and visitors are requested to use proper language and refrain from using abusive words while submitting the comments. Forestlaneshul Press admin reserves the right to approve, edit or delete any of the comments submitted to the website without prior notice to the comment poster.
Rules and Guidelines:
By posting your Press Release here, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines listed below.
We reserve the rights to modify, without notice, any article, press release or general content, submitted on Forestlaneshul Press which are in violation of our guidelines or our quality standards in order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. This includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities. Therefore, all contents submitted on this website that are in violation of our guidelines which are listed below, but not limited to, are subject to being removed or ammended immediately and without prior notice.
By posting content on our press release website, you agree to the following statement:
I (You) agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any Press Releases or Content that I post on this website. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.
By posting an any article, press release or general content on this website, you further agree to the following guidelines:
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. News articles or content in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No article, press release or content promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of the country.
- Any press release or article that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
- We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which press release or article or content, if any, are in violation of these guidelines or any other general standard rules and guidelines we set from our side which may not be mentioned here in this list.
In case of any doubt, please feel free to contact us.
If you find any article or content or press release published on this site objectionable, please report the same immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take necessary actions in the interest of our general audience.