- Issued By: Rajnish Mehan
- City / State: Mumbai / Maharashtra
- Phone: +91-9987560001
- Company Website: http://www.topmbaindia.com/Part-Time-MBA.aspx
- Submitted: January 20, 2011 11:27 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mumbai / Maharashtra, January 20, 2011:
Completing a graduate school program and earning your degree in business might help you get promoted, as well. Not only are you developing your management skills, you’re also telling your current employer that you’re serious about taking on more responsibility. If you decide to leave your current job, a part time MBA is a universally recognized credential that jumps out to hiring managers. Part time MBA is a very good option for working professionals as it demands lesser time and is very cost effective than a regular mba. In Top MBA India can find Part time mba institutes and colleges offering part time mba courses, programs and evening mba in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chandigarh, These part time MBA courses are equipped with both classroom and online training. As various institutes offering part time MBA in India are well aware of the problem faced by professionals in managing both work life and study, they provide the flexibility of attending classes on the alternate days.
The list of Indian institutes and universities offering part time mba includes the Indian Institute of Management in Kolkata, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies in Mumbai, Loyola Institute of Business Administration in Chennai, Symbiosis Institute of Management in Pune, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) in Delhi. Students have also the liberty to fix the date of their exams. The part time MBA programs offered by various institutions include specialization in human resource development management, business studies, financial management, marketing management, health care administration, etc. India. The reason behind the rapid growth of the part time MBA program across the world, is in today’s’ age people have limited time and unlimited works. So in every time it is not possible to study at a regular basis.
Now in Top MBA India everyone looking for job firstly and with their job they often feel interested to study further, and develop their degrees more than it already has in these part time MBA courses. Then the part time educational programs are solution. The majority of working executives who have already good amounts of work experience and settled on a job generally go for a part time MBA in India. Part time courses are prevalent in foreign countries and now in great demand in India as well.
A spokesperson of Top MBA India rightly said “A part time MBA course can offer you a number of benefits. The foremost benefit is students can work and study simultaneously since the classes for such programs take place after office hours, on weekends like Saturdays and Sundays, and even on other holidays.”
For further detailed information and knotty queries, you can visit http://www.topmbaindia.com/Part-Time-MBA.aspx without any trace of hesitation what so ever.
1404 total views, 1 so far today
- Semantifi: Census 2000 (5 views)
- Advances in the Transdermal Drug Delivery Market: Market size, leading players, therapeutic focus (5 views)
- Chloe Handbags Are Widely Acclaimed (5 views)
- Rental property investment in France Leaseback ski properties for sale in Flaine (5 views)
- Optimum Nutrition Opens New Sports Nutrition Science Complex (5 views)
- Arize Digital Marketing Is Bringing Social Media Tips to Small Businesses and Non-Profits (3 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise -The Impact of US Healthcare Reform on Pharma: Analyzing the effects (2 views)
- Global Luxury Goods Market Report: 2010 Edition - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (2 views)
- Thrilling Beyond Compare: Cheap Flights San Antonio (2 views)
- Watch 90210 Season 3 Episode 9 (2 views)