- Issued By: BenchPress
- City / State: Ketchum, ID
- Phone: 208 727 9089
- Company Website: http://www.thunderspringrentals.com
- Submitted: November 21, 2010 12:08 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ketchum, ID, November 21, 2010:
The Thunder Spring homeowners Association has announced the release of its new website: www.thunderspringrentals.com. The all new site, which recently made its debut, is an addition to the previous site, www.thunderspring.com which is shared with Thunder Spring LLC which operates the Zenergy Health Club, Bigwood Golf Course and the real estate sales office at the property.
The new site is dedicated strictly to the vacation rentals operation and provides more detail on the accommodations available to potential guests. General Manager John Parten said of the new site, “We wanted to offer our guests more details on the condominiums themselves in a separate site that provided more specific information on the lodging we offer”.
Thunder Spring guests can now view a description of the amenities offered in each rental unit including the bedding types, the views, fireplace, decks, hot tub or Jacuzzi tub and square footage. In addition, up to six photos of each accommodation are provided so guests can view the decor and furnishings of each room within the condominium. A floor plan is also provided so a potential guest can see the layout of the rooms, the exposure and direction of the views in each room and where the unit is located in the complex.
While the new site still has a link to the original Thunder Spring website with information on the spa and golf offered onsite, it also provides more information about other activities in the area, local dining, ski equipment rentals and transportation. “The expanded site is a much better tool for a family planning a visit to Sun Valley”, Parten said. “I am sure that our guests will appreciate the additional information on the site and the fact that it is much easier to navigate”, Parten added. “Whether they have stayed with us before or they are new to Thunder Spring, the new website makes booking the finest lodging in Sun Valley a breeze!”
Thunder Spring offers Sun Valley’s most luxurious condominium lodging. Spacious, beautifully furnished rental condominiums are available in 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom configurations and feature incomparable views and impeccable craftsmanship. All condominiums include fully equipped kitchens, fireplace, decks/ patios, underground parking, elevator access and complete concierge services. Guests of Thunder Spring enjoy access to the on-site Bigwood Golf Course and Zenergy Health Club and Spa – recently named one of the top ten most luxurious fitness centers in America.
For more information on rentals at Thunder Spring, contact the rental office at 800-405-8494 or, visit the new website, www.thunderspringrentals.com
1381 total views, 1 so far today
- DSK International School of Design, a part of DSK Supinfocom, wins 2 Prestigious Design awards (1 views)
- Infant, Toddler and Preschool Furnishings, Toys and Accessories in the U.S., 4th Edition (1 views)
- Wondershare Releases Disk Manager Free 1.0.0 (1 views)
- Blackberry 9300 Curve 3G Contract arrived with great offers (1 views)
- Thunder Spring Announces New Sun Valley Vacation Rentals Website (1 views)
- MAAC Presented 24FPS Awards 2010 (1 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise Disease and Therapy Review: Obesity (1 views)
- Disposable Volk Vitrectomy Lenses Deliver High Resolution Convenience (1 views)
- Hollywood Santa Christmas Parade Led by CNN Host Larry King Telecast on Hallmark Movie Channel Features Pulp Fiction Audiobook Float (1 views)
- Lovegreen Risk Management, LLC Releases New 2011 Catalog of Machine Safeguarding Products and Services (1 views)