- Issued By: BenchPress
- City / State: Ketchum, ID
- Phone: 208 727 9089
- Company Website: http://www.thunderspringrentals.com
- Submitted: November 21, 2010 12:08 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ketchum, ID, November 21, 2010:
The Thunder Spring homeowners Association has announced the release of its new website: www.thunderspringrentals.com. The all new site, which recently made its debut, is an addition to the previous site, www.thunderspring.com which is shared with Thunder Spring LLC which operates the Zenergy Health Club, Bigwood Golf Course and the real estate sales office at the property.
The new site is dedicated strictly to the vacation rentals operation and provides more detail on the accommodations available to potential guests. General Manager John Parten said of the new site, “We wanted to offer our guests more details on the condominiums themselves in a separate site that provided more specific information on the lodging we offer”.
Thunder Spring guests can now view a description of the amenities offered in each rental unit including the bedding types, the views, fireplace, decks, hot tub or Jacuzzi tub and square footage. In addition, up to six photos of each accommodation are provided so guests can view the decor and furnishings of each room within the condominium. A floor plan is also provided so a potential guest can see the layout of the rooms, the exposure and direction of the views in each room and where the unit is located in the complex.
While the new site still has a link to the original Thunder Spring website with information on the spa and golf offered onsite, it also provides more information about other activities in the area, local dining, ski equipment rentals and transportation. “The expanded site is a much better tool for a family planning a visit to Sun Valley”, Parten said. “I am sure that our guests will appreciate the additional information on the site and the fact that it is much easier to navigate”, Parten added. “Whether they have stayed with us before or they are new to Thunder Spring, the new website makes booking the finest lodging in Sun Valley a breeze!”
Thunder Spring offers Sun Valley’s most luxurious condominium lodging. Spacious, beautifully furnished rental condominiums are available in 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom configurations and feature incomparable views and impeccable craftsmanship. All condominiums include fully equipped kitchens, fireplace, decks/ patios, underground parking, elevator access and complete concierge services. Guests of Thunder Spring enjoy access to the on-site Bigwood Golf Course and Zenergy Health Club and Spa – recently named one of the top ten most luxurious fitness centers in America.
For more information on rentals at Thunder Spring, contact the rental office at 800-405-8494 or, visit the new website, www.thunderspringrentals.com
1425 total views, 1 so far today
- Gap Adventures Announces 25% Early Booking Bonus on Select 2011 Arctic Cruises (11 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (7 views)
- Updates to LifeSize Video Center Facilitate Easier and More Widespread HD Video Conferencing Recording and Viewing (7 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (7 views)
- Motorola Milestone 2 Deals: Refreshing deals are available on Orange (7 views)
- Pharmaceutical Speaker Programs: Measuring ROI and Communicating Value (6 views)
- Apple iPod touch 32 GB 4th Generation truth revealed (6 views)
- Next-Generation Carrier's Network - Planning for Business Transformation (6 views)
- RBI statistics shows decline in credit flow to agriculture (6 views)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Deals: Explore New Galaxy At Pocket Friendly Rates (6 views)