The CHIME Investment Summit 2010 Explores the Scope for Driving Investments Across the New Silk Road
- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Phone: +91 (80) 30280556
- Company Website: http://www.naseba.com
- Submitted: November 13, 2010 3:55 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Bangalore, Karnataka, November 13, 2010:
The first capital-raising summit of its kind in India is gearing to kick off on December 13th and 14th 2010 at the ITC Maratha in Mumbai. The CHIME Investment Summit 2010 is hosting key industry and government representatives from China, India and the Middle East under one roof to explore the scope for driving investments across the new Silk Road.
An extensively pre-qualified and invite only list of leading global investors have the opportunity to meet industry leaders from an equally matched investee list, proposing some of the most lucrative investment opportunities in the world. The economies of the emerging markets are geared for new business opportunities as the lingering effects of the financial crisis wears off in the rest of the world. This exclusive investor driven initiative is the key to unlocking that potential.
The summit combines a cutting edge conference programme with investor driven interactive roundtable sessions and one to one private business meetings, in a networking environment optimal for a truly integrated experience.
Up to 25 companies will have access to up to 100 of the most extensively pre-qualified emerging market investors, with a minimum investment budget of US$80 million and or assets under management. Now more than ever, companies both private and public, are turning to the emerging markets of Greater China, India and the Middle East to access some of the most resilient and dynamic investors in the world. Some past naseba event speakers include:
• Ron Chandiramani, President, Al Midas Group of Companies
• Dr. Sascha T. Djumena, Senior Country Officer, The World Bank
• Zulfi Hydari, Co-Founder, HBG Private Equity
• John Sfakianakis, Chief Economist, Banque Saudi Fransi – Credit Agricole
• Dr. Adnan Soufi, Managing Director, SEDCO
• Charles Hancock, Chief Executive Officer, Anglo Suisse Capital Limited
• Ennis Rimawi, Managing Partner, Catalyst Private Equity
• Vishesh C Chandiok, National Managing Partner, Grant Thornton
• Prabal Banerjee, Group President Finance & Group Chief Financial Officer, Hinduja Group
naseba’s strategic alliances with powers such as HH Prince Bandar bin Saud bin Khaled bin Munammad Al Saud in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has enabled the business information company to expand its reach and host the most efficient and business-conducive ‘capital raising’ initiatives in the world.
With some of the leading media and association partners on board, the CHIME Investment Summit 2010 is set to re-evaluate the investment landscape of China, India and the Middle East and provide a unique business platform optimal for deal-flow opportunities.
For more information, log onto our website at: www.chimeinvestment.com
Related site: http://www.naseba.com
naseba group produces, promotes and hosts commercially oriented summits targeting executive level attendees across multiple vertical industries. Each event is focused on re-education, networking and – most importantly – creating a ‘deal-flow’ platform for all participating organisations. Whether the ‘deal’ is capital raising, vendor sales contracts or sourcing a strategic partner, naseba provides clients with an unprecedented, high-ROI environment for conducting business. An in-house team of experts conduct extensive research in conjunction with recognised thought leaders to ensure that all events are relevant, timely and at the forefront of market and industry trends.
naseba works in partnership with leading media, industry and local authorities such as International Data Corporation (IDC), International Business Consultancy Group (IBCG), Saudi Trading and Resources Co. Ltd. (STAR Group Holdings), TIME, CNBC Arabia, BBC World, Zawya, Council of Saudi Chambers, Principality of Monaco, Singapore Tourism Board, Abu Dhabi Health Authority, Egyptian Ministry of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Economy – UAE, Ministry of Environment and Water – UAE, Qatar Civil Aviation Authority, the Government of Dubai and many others.
naseba is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and since inception in 2002 has organised over 350 events and played host to 52,000 executive delegates globally. Operating from seven strategically located offices across the globe, naseba has on-the-ground presence in Bangalore, Cairo, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Monaco, Riyadh and Singapore.
2005 total views, 1 so far today
- HTC Desire Z Contract Deals - Are Available In T-mobile & Vodafone Stores At Easy Rates (6 views)
- Samsung Wave 2 Pro S5330: Technology that enhances your personality (6 views)
- HTC Desire HD VS Samsung galaxy tab – Choose your best phone among these two (6 views)
- Nose Stem Cells Could Help the Brain (6 views)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Deals: Explore New Galaxy At Pocket Friendly Rates (6 views)
- Standard Life Wealth Opens Birmingham Office With Five New Appointments (6 views)
- DRS forays into warehousing with PE investors and alliance (Agarwal Packers and Movers) (6 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S Deals - Pocket Friendly Deals (6 views)
- 3C New Project launches in Sector 107 Noida @ Buniyad.com (5 views)
- HTC Desire Z Deals: Offering FREE Sony PS3 Move (5 views)