- Issued By: Ryan WSI
- City / State: Milton
- Company Website: http://www.jamessnowstorage.com/
- Submitted: October 29, 2010 1:07 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Milton, October 29, 2010:
Are you having difficulty selling your home? Temporary storage is a great way to de-clutter your home and make it more appealing to potential buyers. Home staging is currently a very popular way to prepare a home for the selling process, including open houses and showings. However, in order to properly stage your home you need to go through your belongings and perform a large scale de-clutter. This doesn’t mean you need to get rid of your belongings – you just need to get them out of the way until your home is sold. A self-storage space is a great place to put your belongings while you’re in the process of selling your home.
The benefit of using a temporary storage space when you are selling your house is that you don’t need to get tied down to a long-term contract, because you can’t predict how quickly or how long it will take to sell your home. Hopefully you will sell your home in a few weeks, but realistically it may take a few months or even longer, depending on the real estate market. While you’re waiting, your belongings can stay in a self-storage spot which you can rent for a long or short period of time. The flexibility here is a great advantage.
Another advantage to a self-storage space is that you can access your belongings whenever you need to. In the process of de-cluttering and staging your home you will end up having to move items out of your home that you may need to use occasionally. However, if you choose a self-storage location that is close to your home you can conveniently access your belongings when you need them. Let’s face it selling your home can be inconvenient. It’s hard to maintain a regular schedule because you don’t know when a viewing may take place and open houses can be a pain. Why add to your frustration by placing your belongings in a friend’s basement where you will feel like you are intruding every time you need to get something. With self-storage, you can access your belongings on your schedule, whenever you need to without the hassle.
Many people are surprised to discover that staging their home may require them to move a number of their belongings and pieces of furniture out of the way. However, this is an important part of the staging process. Staging your home is about creating illusions. You want your home to look bigger, brighter, cleaner and warmer so that it makes buyers want to buy it. In addition to de-cluttering, a professional stager may recommend that you move your own items out of the home so that they can bring in specially chosen items that will draw attention to certain features or help highlight the best parts of your home.
Stagers will bring in and use a number of items to help you sell your home, including:
• Plants and silk flowers
• Floor and table lamps
• Area and throw rugs
• Small love seats
• Afghans and throw blankets
• Inflatable queen-size beds
• Large bowls of fruit
• Colourful and fun cookbooks
• Towels, tied with ribbons
• Scented soaps
• Creamy lotions
It may seem frustrating to have to move your items out of your home only to have other items brought in for staging purposes, but professional stagers are experts at creating the perfect look for your home to make it more attractive to potential buyers. Temporary storage can be a great solution to help you survive the process of staging and selling your home.
1109 total views, 1 so far today
- Perfectionism Just Magnifies Fear of Public Speaking: It's Just Plain Stupid, Public Speaking Expert Says (23 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (21 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (20 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (18 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (16 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (15 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (15 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (14 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (14 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (13 views)