- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Mumbai
- Phone: 66568787
- Submitted: October 14, 2010 11:54 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mumbai, October 14, 2010:
Tata DOCOMO, the GSM brand of Tata Teleservices Limited, along with Radio Mirchi, today announced the winner Abhijeet Bukane from Nashik as winner of the unique talent hunt-’Talent Ekdum Loaded’ Contest. The contest was held in 36 colleges and eight malls across six cities-Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Nashik and Nagpur-wherein participating students got a chance to showcase their talent to become the Tata DOCOMO Talent Ekdum Loaded Winner.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Abdul Khan, Senior Vice-President, Marketing, Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited, said: “At Tata Docomo, we believe in encouraging talent and providing a platform for everyone to showcase the same. We recently launched our ‘Ekdum Loaded’ recharge pack, catering to the communication needs of the youth-including GPRS, SMS, local & STD calls. The contest ‘Talent Ekdum loaded’ provides talented youngsters the chance to win recognition from acclaimed names in Bollywood and the music industry, setting the stage for them to become professional Radio Jockeys.
The Grand Finale contest was judged by famous celebrities from Bollywood and the music industry-names like actors Rajat Barmecha and Arjan Bajwa, and noted singer Shruti Pathak. Shortlisted contestants in the final came under one roof at The Oberoi Mall in Mumbai’s Goregaon area. The winner will get the grand opportunity to do an internship with Radio Mirchi for a period of three months, as also cover city events for the radio channel. The event is being managed by Radio Mirchi Activation across Maharashtra.
Mr Shamik Talukder, National Head of Radio Mirchi Activation, said: “At Mirchi, we strongly believe in the power of youth and the Talent Ekdum Loaded Contest gives the youth the chance to come forward, display their confidence and get a chance to work with us. This is a fantastic initiative by Tata Docomo and Radio Mirchi, one that will surely be looked forward to eagerly next year by all college students.”
Notes to Editor
About Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited
Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited (TTML) is a fully integrated, premier telecommunication service provider licensed to provide telecommunication services in Maharashtra (including Mumbai) and Goa. TTML has wireless operations on both the CDMA and GSM platforms. It focuses on all market segments-commercial, residential and public telephony. TTML has over 15 million customers in Maharashtra and Goa. These include reputed Corporates, SMEs and residential customers. The Company has been rated the No. 1 wireless operator in terms of overall customer satisfaction across Maharashtra (including Mumbai) and Goa, in surveys commissioned by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI). The company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE) (Scrip code-532371) and the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) (Scrip symbol ‘TTML’).
669 total views, 1 so far today
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (20 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (16 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (14 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (14 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (12 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (12 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (10 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (10 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (10 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (8 views)