- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Houston, TX
- Phone: 832 276 1661
- Company Website: http://www.SwankyBlooms.com
- Submitted: November 9, 2010 11:06 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Houston, TX, November 9, 2010:
Swanky Blooms, the online Texas based Baby Boutique that specializes in baby bouquets and baby gifts has revealed it’s new re-designed website, re-created to make it even easier for loyal and new customers to find the right baby gift according to their specific needs.
“We continue to have high quality baby gifts, brand names and favorites like our baby clothing bouquets,” said Gladys Arakelian, owner and designer of their own gift line. “But now we also have the tools on our website so our customers can find the right baby gift in just a few clicks.”
Those tools include features like a Shop by Price section, with budget baby gifts starting at under $30 and going all the way to over $100 for their luxury baby gift line.
Other new sections include personalized baby gifts with traditional gifts like rocking horses and baby wagons, or modern personalized baby blankets and monogrammed baby clothes.
The company is banking on their new design, ample gift selection, low prices and timely Customer Service to increase their significant number of followers and customers that shop online from almost every continent and want the convenience of online shopping and their baby gifts to be delivered fast in the United States of America.
“We think there is a difference between a baby gift and a truly memorable, baby gift, and while you browse through our new redesigned online boutique, we think you will too,” concluded Arakelian.
For more information and a peek to the new website visit: http://www.SwankyBlooms.com
About Swanky Blooms: Online baby boutique specializing in baby bouquets, personalized baby gifts and baby gift baskets for delivery in the US.
618 total views, 1 so far today
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (9 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (6 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (6 views)
- Buy Nokia N8 Deals With Orange to save your hard earned Money (5 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (5 views)
- QBI Institute Announces Admission for Winter 2010: Software Business Analyst Diploma Program (5 views)
- Introducing Cleartrip Mobile - First comprehensive mobile travel website (4 views)
- Polaris Software Delivers Customer On-boarding Hub Solution to Bank of Montreal (BMO) Capital Markets (4 views)
- Indian Pension Fund Market Forecast (3 views)
- Aviva Plc - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (3 views)