- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Houston, TX
- Phone: 832 276 1661
- Company Website: http://www.SwankyBlooms.com
- Submitted: November 9, 2010 11:06 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Houston, TX, November 9, 2010:
Swanky Blooms, the online Texas based Baby Boutique that specializes in baby bouquets and baby gifts has revealed it’s new re-designed website, re-created to make it even easier for loyal and new customers to find the right baby gift according to their specific needs.
“We continue to have high quality baby gifts, brand names and favorites like our baby clothing bouquets,” said Gladys Arakelian, owner and designer of their own gift line. “But now we also have the tools on our website so our customers can find the right baby gift in just a few clicks.”
Those tools include features like a Shop by Price section, with budget baby gifts starting at under $30 and going all the way to over $100 for their luxury baby gift line.
Other new sections include personalized baby gifts with traditional gifts like rocking horses and baby wagons, or modern personalized baby blankets and monogrammed baby clothes.
The company is banking on their new design, ample gift selection, low prices and timely Customer Service to increase their significant number of followers and customers that shop online from almost every continent and want the convenience of online shopping and their baby gifts to be delivered fast in the United States of America.
“We think there is a difference between a baby gift and a truly memorable, baby gift, and while you browse through our new redesigned online boutique, we think you will too,” concluded Arakelian.
For more information and a peek to the new website visit: http://www.SwankyBlooms.com
About Swanky Blooms: Online baby boutique specializing in baby bouquets, personalized baby gifts and baby gift baskets for delivery in the US.
768 total views, 2 so far today
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (12 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (12 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (12 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (12 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (9 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (9 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (9 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (7 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (6 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (6 views)