- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Erie, PA
- Phone: 814-474-5561
- Company Website: http://www.swanmatic.com
- Submitted: November 3, 2010 9:07 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Erie, PA, November 3, 2010:
Swan-Matic, a bottle capping equipment manufacturer, recently unveiled their new and improved website.
“The new website provides access to the same quality products that Swan-Matic has always offered its customers but with a fresh, updated look,” explains President Kevin Smith.
Web pages have been reorganized and pictures have been updated so that customers can find the information they are looking for faster and more efficiently.
“We know that we only have a few seconds for visitors to decide whether they are going to stay on our website or go somewhere else,” explains Swan-Matic President Kevin Smith. We want to do everything we can to get them to stay. We believe an improved website will help us do just that.”
“We also wanted to expand the level of detail on our shells and inserts so potential customers with special configuration caps can view our expertise in that area as well,” says Smith.
Swan-Matic specializes in handheld and bench-top cappers for small to mid-size production runs. A variety of aluminum driver shells and renewable inserts are also available.
Swan-Matic is a division of Automation Devices Inc. specializing in a full line of tooled and un-tooled vibratory feeders and components. They are located in Fairview, Pa. They can be contacted at 814-474-5561 or view Swan-Matic products at www.swanmatic.com
560 total views, 1 so far today
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (35 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (28 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (24 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (21 views)
- Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Global Supply Dynamics to 2020 - Production from Coal Derivatives Emerging as a Cheaper Alternative in China (11 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (9 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (7 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (6 views)
- Samsung Wave 2 Pro S5330 Orange: Buy Samsung wave 2 pro S5330 With Orange (6 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (5 views)