- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Erie, PA
- Phone: 814-474-5561
- Company Website: http://www.swanmatic.com
- Submitted: November 3, 2010 9:07 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Erie, PA, November 3, 2010:
Swan-Matic, a bottle capping equipment manufacturer, recently unveiled their new and improved website.
“The new website provides access to the same quality products that Swan-Matic has always offered its customers but with a fresh, updated look,” explains President Kevin Smith.
Web pages have been reorganized and pictures have been updated so that customers can find the information they are looking for faster and more efficiently.
“We know that we only have a few seconds for visitors to decide whether they are going to stay on our website or go somewhere else,” explains Swan-Matic President Kevin Smith. We want to do everything we can to get them to stay. We believe an improved website will help us do just that.”
“We also wanted to expand the level of detail on our shells and inserts so potential customers with special configuration caps can view our expertise in that area as well,” says Smith.
Swan-Matic specializes in handheld and bench-top cappers for small to mid-size production runs. A variety of aluminum driver shells and renewable inserts are also available.
Swan-Matic is a division of Automation Devices Inc. specializing in a full line of tooled and un-tooled vibratory feeders and components. They are located in Fairview, Pa. They can be contacted at 814-474-5561 or view Swan-Matic products at www.swanmatic.com
692 total views, 1 so far today
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (14 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (13 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (12 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (9 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (9 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (7 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (6 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (6 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (6 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (6 views)