- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Erie, PA
- Phone: 814-474-5561
- Company Website: http://www.swanmatic.com
- Submitted: November 3, 2010 9:07 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Erie, PA, November 3, 2010:
Swan-Matic, a bottle capping equipment manufacturer, recently unveiled their new and improved website.
“The new website provides access to the same quality products that Swan-Matic has always offered its customers but with a fresh, updated look,” explains President Kevin Smith.
Web pages have been reorganized and pictures have been updated so that customers can find the information they are looking for faster and more efficiently.
“We know that we only have a few seconds for visitors to decide whether they are going to stay on our website or go somewhere else,” explains Swan-Matic President Kevin Smith. We want to do everything we can to get them to stay. We believe an improved website will help us do just that.”
“We also wanted to expand the level of detail on our shells and inserts so potential customers with special configuration caps can view our expertise in that area as well,” says Smith.
Swan-Matic specializes in handheld and bench-top cappers for small to mid-size production runs. A variety of aluminum driver shells and renewable inserts are also available.
Swan-Matic is a division of Automation Devices Inc. specializing in a full line of tooled and un-tooled vibratory feeders and components. They are located in Fairview, Pa. They can be contacted at 814-474-5561 or view Swan-Matic products at www.swanmatic.com
537 total views, 2 so far today
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (34 views)
- Kerala Tourism Launches I-Ads Campaign (22 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (17 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (15 views)
- Your Home Isn't Complete With Out Home and Office Furniture From National Furniture (15 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (13 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (11 views)
- Introducing Cleartrip Mobile - First comprehensive mobile travel website (11 views)
- HTC Desire HD VS Samsung galaxy tab – Choose your best phone among these two (10 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (10 views)