- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: San Francisco, CA
- Phone: 408-221-4588
- Submitted: November 23, 2010 11:43 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
San Francisco, CA, November 23, 2010:
Startup From The Ground Up has announced it is now on Facebook and has just launched a social media initiative allowing its readers to better interact, comment and share information.
The Facebook page offers followers to obtain current and relevant industry information on trends, as well as practical tips and insights about entrepreneurship.
Startup From The Ground Up Facebook page is managed by Cynthia Kocialski, a renowned business blogger, who is also the editor and contributor of the Startup Entrepreneur’s Blog. No newcomer to the startup community, Ms. Kocialski has more than 15 years experience working with technology startup companies.
According to Cynthia Kocialski, the questions most entrepreneurs have are “How do we get started? How do we find investors and funding? How do we get traction with customers in the market place?”
The Facebook page offers practical advice for going from an idea to starting a new business with the kind of specificity can only arise from knowledge and experience.
“Social media is changing the way people interact with one another and is making the process of entrepreneurship more transparent. Too often, information on entrepreneurship is short on specifics and long on vague slogans and magic talismans,” said Cynthia Kocialski.
To discover the Startup From The Ground Up Facebook page, visit http://www.facebook.com/startupfromthegroundup and join the conversation.
860 total views, 1 so far today
- Retail Buddy Launched EPOS Software for Retailers (6 views)
- Las Vegas city council to open with Hindu mantras (5 views)
- The easiest money maker course is up and running now! (5 views)
- Mahindra Bolero Indias no 1 SUV turns 10! (4 views)
- Google Nexus S: Joint Creation By Google And Samsung (3 views)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (3 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (3 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (3 views)
- Mahindra Satyam announced as a Winner in 2010 NOA Awards: 'BPO Contract of the Year' (3 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (3 views)