- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: San Francisco, CA
- Phone: 408-221-4588
- Submitted: November 23, 2010 11:43 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
San Francisco, CA, November 23, 2010:
Startup From The Ground Up has announced it is now on Facebook and has just launched a social media initiative allowing its readers to better interact, comment and share information.
The Facebook page offers followers to obtain current and relevant industry information on trends, as well as practical tips and insights about entrepreneurship.
Startup From The Ground Up Facebook page is managed by Cynthia Kocialski, a renowned business blogger, who is also the editor and contributor of the Startup Entrepreneur’s Blog. No newcomer to the startup community, Ms. Kocialski has more than 15 years experience working with technology startup companies.
According to Cynthia Kocialski, the questions most entrepreneurs have are “How do we get started? How do we find investors and funding? How do we get traction with customers in the market place?”
The Facebook page offers practical advice for going from an idea to starting a new business with the kind of specificity can only arise from knowledge and experience.
“Social media is changing the way people interact with one another and is making the process of entrepreneurship more transparent. Too often, information on entrepreneurship is short on specifics and long on vague slogans and magic talismans,” said Cynthia Kocialski.
To discover the Startup From The Ground Up Facebook page, visit http://www.facebook.com/startupfromthegroundup and join the conversation.
825 total views, 1 so far today
- Where to buy Authentic Nike Air Yeezy (6 views)
- Thamesfield activities organiser shortlisted for national competition (5 views)
- Blackberry Torch 9800 vs HTC Wildfire White: Compare These Handsets To Get A Best Handset (5 views)
- Queen of Hearts: Watch Merlin Season 3 Episode 10 Online Free Stream in HD (2 views)
- OCD Support website OCDTribe.com now provides online Media Section Users can now develop profile pages with exciting features (2 views)
- Free 42 inch LCD TV with mobile phones: Truly incredible deals (2 views)
- Cordless Phones: A tangle free desk (2 views)
- Toys and Games Market in China 2010 (2 views)
- New Mobile Phones 2011 - Expected to be more innovative (2 views)
- Guzaarish Movie Review and Rating by Uttam N Kumar (2 views)