- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: San Francisco, CA
- Phone: 408-221-4588
- Submitted: November 23, 2010 11:43 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
San Francisco, CA, November 23, 2010:
Startup From The Ground Up has announced it is now on Facebook and has just launched a social media initiative allowing its readers to better interact, comment and share information.
The Facebook page offers followers to obtain current and relevant industry information on trends, as well as practical tips and insights about entrepreneurship.
Startup From The Ground Up Facebook page is managed by Cynthia Kocialski, a renowned business blogger, who is also the editor and contributor of the Startup Entrepreneur’s Blog. No newcomer to the startup community, Ms. Kocialski has more than 15 years experience working with technology startup companies.
According to Cynthia Kocialski, the questions most entrepreneurs have are “How do we get started? How do we find investors and funding? How do we get traction with customers in the market place?”
The Facebook page offers practical advice for going from an idea to starting a new business with the kind of specificity can only arise from knowledge and experience.
“Social media is changing the way people interact with one another and is making the process of entrepreneurship more transparent. Too often, information on entrepreneurship is short on specifics and long on vague slogans and magic talismans,” said Cynthia Kocialski.
To discover the Startup From The Ground Up Facebook page, visit http://www.facebook.com/startupfromthegroundup and join the conversation.
566 total views, 1 so far today
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (1 views)
- Passenger Cars to Drive Indian Auto Component Market (1 views)
- Max New York Life Insurance Announces Winners of 3,292 Igenius Scholarships Worth Rs 2 crore (1 views)
- The Global Metal Packaging Market 2010-2020 - Aarkstore Enterprise (1 views)
- HTC Desire Z: Most benefits with O2 and Orange (1 views)
- Start-Up from the Ground Up Launches Social Media Initiative, Now on Facebook (1 views)
- Introducing Cleartrip Mobile - First comprehensive mobile travel website (1 views)
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Biometrics Technology Market woth $11,229.3 million in 2015 (1 views)
- HGH to Back Global Protein Therapeutics Market (1 views)
- Kensington Master Builders Launches Canada's First Built Green™ Luxury Show Home Audio Tour (1 views)