- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: San Francisco, CA
- Phone: 408-221-4588
- Submitted: November 23, 2010 11:43 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
San Francisco, CA, November 23, 2010:
Startup From The Ground Up has announced it is now on Facebook and has just launched a social media initiative allowing its readers to better interact, comment and share information.
The Facebook page offers followers to obtain current and relevant industry information on trends, as well as practical tips and insights about entrepreneurship.
Startup From The Ground Up Facebook page is managed by Cynthia Kocialski, a renowned business blogger, who is also the editor and contributor of the Startup Entrepreneur’s Blog. No newcomer to the startup community, Ms. Kocialski has more than 15 years experience working with technology startup companies.
According to Cynthia Kocialski, the questions most entrepreneurs have are “How do we get started? How do we find investors and funding? How do we get traction with customers in the market place?”
The Facebook page offers practical advice for going from an idea to starting a new business with the kind of specificity can only arise from knowledge and experience.
“Social media is changing the way people interact with one another and is making the process of entrepreneurship more transparent. Too often, information on entrepreneurship is short on specifics and long on vague slogans and magic talismans,” said Cynthia Kocialski.
To discover the Startup From The Ground Up Facebook page, visit http://www.facebook.com/startupfromthegroundup and join the conversation.
601 total views, 1 so far today
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (21 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (18 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (18 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (14 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (13 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (13 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (12 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (12 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (12 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (12 views)