- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: San Francisco, CA
- Phone: 408-221-4588
- Submitted: November 23, 2010 11:43 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
San Francisco, CA, November 23, 2010:
Startup From The Ground Up has announced it is now on Facebook and has just launched a social media initiative allowing its readers to better interact, comment and share information.
The Facebook page offers followers to obtain current and relevant industry information on trends, as well as practical tips and insights about entrepreneurship.
Startup From The Ground Up Facebook page is managed by Cynthia Kocialski, a renowned business blogger, who is also the editor and contributor of the Startup Entrepreneur’s Blog. No newcomer to the startup community, Ms. Kocialski has more than 15 years experience working with technology startup companies.
According to Cynthia Kocialski, the questions most entrepreneurs have are “How do we get started? How do we find investors and funding? How do we get traction with customers in the market place?”
The Facebook page offers practical advice for going from an idea to starting a new business with the kind of specificity can only arise from knowledge and experience.
“Social media is changing the way people interact with one another and is making the process of entrepreneurship more transparent. Too often, information on entrepreneurship is short on specifics and long on vague slogans and magic talismans,” said Cynthia Kocialski.
To discover the Startup From The Ground Up Facebook page, visit http://www.facebook.com/startupfromthegroundup and join the conversation.
512 total views, 1 so far today
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (52 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (46 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (44 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (19 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (14 views)
- Introducing Cleartrip Mobile - First comprehensive mobile travel website (12 views)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (12 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (10 views)
- Website Designing and Web Development In Navi Mumbai (9 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (9 views)