- Issued By: Paul Keeble
- City / State: LONDON, ENGLAND
- Company Website: http://www.standardlife.com
- Submitted: November 14, 2010 10:58 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LONDON, ENGLAND, November 14, 2010:
Standard Life Wealth, the investment specialist for private clients, has appointed five people to boost its team. The latest expansion brings a total of 15 new recruits* to Standard Life Wealth this year.
The appointments will be made up of two senior client portfolio managers (Alastair Garvie and Gregg Henderson), one client portfolio manager (John Payne) and two client portfolio manager assistants (Eileen Morrison and Clare Messham) and will be based in Birmingham giving Standard Life Wealth a third fixed location in the UK alongside Edinburgh and London.
Richard Charnock, Standard Life wealth chief executive officer said: “I’m delighted to welcome another five people to join us at Standard Life Wealth. In this year alone we have seen the team expand by over a third which highlights our commitment to growing the business. This expansion not only creates a vehicle to enable us to meet current business demands but will also give us a dedicated resource in the Birmingham area. The team has extensive experience in the discretionary fund management industry which makes them ideal candidates to form our new office.
“Our unique goal based investment approach and our success of delivering superior investment performance has meant that Standard Life Wealth has been an attractive option to both clients and advisers alike since the launch in 2008. We draw on the knowledge and experience of colleagues in the Standard Life Group who have been at the forefront of liability driven investments for over 180 years. This allows us focus on delivering what is needed to meet clients’ financial goals.”
About Standard Life:
Standard Life is a leading long term savings and investments company headquartered in Edinburgh and operating internationally. Established in 1825, Standard Life provides wealth management, life assurance and pensions, investment management to over 6.5 million customers worldwide.
Standard Life provides flexibility and support to build its customers’ confidence in their future wealth. Standard Life operates in the United Kingdom, Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, and globally with Standard Life Investments.
Standard Life Wealth is an investment management service and a subsidiary of Standard Life PLC. Standard Life Wealth offers personal investment management services for private individuals using a unique goal based investment approach, utilising institutional investment techniques previously not available to private investors. Standard Life Wealth’s sole focus is maximising the certainty that client goals are met.
Notes to Editors:
* Concise CVs are available on request.
953 total views, 1 so far today
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (27 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (26 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (10 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (5 views)
- Guzaarish Movie Review and Rating by Uttam N Kumar (5 views)
- HB Academics Los Angeles LSAT GMAT GRE MCAT SAT Prep Tutoring Enrollment for Winter Spring 2010-11 (4 views)
- Internet Marketing: Internet Marketing Strategy Tips and Advice (4 views)
- Cheap Flights to Buenos Aires (4 views)
- Cord Blood Banking to Drive the US Stem Cell Market (3 views)
- SharePointBoost Announces SharePoint Wiki Redirect (3 views)