- Issued By: Paul Keeble
- City / State: LONDON, ENGLAND
- Company Website: http://www.standardlife.com
- Submitted: November 14, 2010 10:58 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LONDON, ENGLAND, November 14, 2010:
Standard Life Wealth, the investment specialist for private clients, has appointed five people to boost its team. The latest expansion brings a total of 15 new recruits* to Standard Life Wealth this year.
The appointments will be made up of two senior client portfolio managers (Alastair Garvie and Gregg Henderson), one client portfolio manager (John Payne) and two client portfolio manager assistants (Eileen Morrison and Clare Messham) and will be based in Birmingham giving Standard Life Wealth a third fixed location in the UK alongside Edinburgh and London.
Richard Charnock, Standard Life wealth chief executive officer said: “I’m delighted to welcome another five people to join us at Standard Life Wealth. In this year alone we have seen the team expand by over a third which highlights our commitment to growing the business. This expansion not only creates a vehicle to enable us to meet current business demands but will also give us a dedicated resource in the Birmingham area. The team has extensive experience in the discretionary fund management industry which makes them ideal candidates to form our new office.
“Our unique goal based investment approach and our success of delivering superior investment performance has meant that Standard Life Wealth has been an attractive option to both clients and advisers alike since the launch in 2008. We draw on the knowledge and experience of colleagues in the Standard Life Group who have been at the forefront of liability driven investments for over 180 years. This allows us focus on delivering what is needed to meet clients’ financial goals.”
About Standard Life:
Standard Life is a leading long term savings and investments company headquartered in Edinburgh and operating internationally. Established in 1825, Standard Life provides wealth management, life assurance and pensions, investment management to over 6.5 million customers worldwide.
Standard Life provides flexibility and support to build its customers’ confidence in their future wealth. Standard Life operates in the United Kingdom, Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, and globally with Standard Life Investments.
Standard Life Wealth is an investment management service and a subsidiary of Standard Life PLC. Standard Life Wealth offers personal investment management services for private individuals using a unique goal based investment approach, utilising institutional investment techniques previously not available to private investors. Standard Life Wealth’s sole focus is maximising the certainty that client goals are met.
Notes to Editors:
* Concise CVs are available on request.
1658 total views, 3 so far today
- The Future of the Weight Management Market - Aarkstore Enterprise (12 views)
- An Overview of the New HD7 From HTC (12 views)
- 3C New Project launches in Sector 107 Noida @ Buniyad.com (11 views)
- Birthday Party Supplies India - the wait is over (11 views)
- HTC Launch The Feature Packed New HD7 (11 views)
- Online Media Streaming Framework from Payoda's Enterprise Mobile Application Division (11 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (10 views)
- AudienceScience Launches Premier European Media Transaction Platform in the UK (10 views)
- Top MBA India Offering Complete Resources on Part Time MBA Courses (10 views)
- Mahindra Bolero Indias no 1 SUV turns 10! (9 views)