- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Varna, Bulgaria
- Phone: +1 (617) 500-4704
- Company Website: http://www.smartaudioconverter.com
- Submitted: November 23, 2010 11:14 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Varna, Bulgaria, November 23, 2010:
SmartSoft, the leading provider of innovative optical character recognition (OCR), document capture and conversion software solutions, announces the immediate release of Version 3.3 of Smart Audio Converter, the company’s software for easy audio conversion.
Smart Audio Converter enables users to convert their music files from one audio format to another with only a few clicks. The software performs conversions at great speed, while preserving the original quality of the music file. The Pro version includes a built-in CD ripper, as well as a CD database which automatically retrieves information from the Internet, such as the artist and album name, year, genre, etc.
The latest version of Smart Audio Converter supports a larger variety of audio formats, now enabling users to convert between WMA, WAV, WAV – PCM, WAV – ADPCM, WAV – IMAADPCM, MP3, MP2, MPEG, OGG Vorbis, VOX, GSM, AC3, MPC, G.72, RAW (A-Law), and RAW (U-Law). Smart Audio Converter 3.3 also supports batch conversion, which enables users to convert many audio files simultaneously.
“At SmartSoft, we are continually working to improve the performance levels of our solutions,” commented Nedelcho Georgiev, SmartSoft CEO. “Smart Audio Converter is the preferred audio conversion utility worldwide because of its comprehensive user interface and high speed. The new improvements will enable our customers to convert more formats even faster.”
Smart Audio Converter and Smart Audio Converter Pro are available online at http://www.smartaudioconverter.com
SmartSoft is one of the world’s leading conversion software developers. The company specializes in conversion and OCR software with customers all over the world. Its top-selling products, such as Smart PDF Converter, Smart Protector and Smart PPT Converter, have received appreciation by millions of users in more than 150 countries. SmartSoft clients include Adobe, IBM, Microsoft, Motorola, Inc., J.P. Morgan. Visit SmartSoft official website at www.smart-soft.net.
1364 total views, 1 so far today
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (27 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (21 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (18 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (18 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (15 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (15 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (15 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (13 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (12 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (12 views)