- Issued By: Human WebDesigners
- City / State: Boston
- Company Website: http://www.HumanWebDesigners.Com
- Submitted: October 31, 2010 1:09 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Boston, October 31, 2010:
Human Companies, the parent company of the popular web services website HumanWebDesigners.com, announced today an ambitious web marketing program aimed at U.S. and Canadian small businesses. Through a variety of web marketing programs, HumanWebDesigners.com is offering web design and Internet marketing, particularly search engine optimization (SEO), in financed affordable packages to stimulate small business.
“While the online economy continues to boom, many small businesses in the U.S. still are operating with little or no web marketing. That’s a real pity as the economy increasingly shifts to online sales. We wanted to extend that opportunity to smaller operators that might have excellent products and services but lack the online marketing skills to implement a successful web presence,” said Aaron Eisendrath, CEO of Human Companies of Boston.
HumanWebDesigners.com is now offering web marketing programs for as little as $49 per month, often waiving set-up fees, as well as providing affordable marketing online.
“Every day we see small businesses with almost nonexistent marketing online or no website at all. They might have made a little effort at one point but not the sort of concerted campaign that garners online marketing success. With about 80% of products and services now being sourced online, this is the business equivalent of death-by-starvation. We understand that sometimes it is difficult to enter into a territory like the online world when you have little experience or lack the resources to get started. Helping small businesses cost-effectively get the leads they need to grow, however, is our specialty,” said Eisendrath who recently secured additional private funding to finance sales for the company.
HumanWebDesigners.com recently absorbed a related web services site and has been aggressively growing as both a web design firm and a provider of marketing on line. Search engine optimization (SEO), which involves aiding a website into search engine rankings so that the website gets appropriate customers for its product and services, is the specialty of the company. Originally, HumanWebDesigners.com began by providing popular web designs but after selling its online marketing services wholesale only, HumanWebDesigners.com aggressively grew by offering its wholesale Internet marketing services at a similar price-point to online clients directly.
“Our ‘secret sauce’, if you will, is offering small businesses marketing they might not normally consider at a very affordable price. You don’t have to be one of the so-called ‘big boys’ to use their techniques. Small business is about rapid growth and in that area we can help,” said Eisendrath. “By being able to carry lessons from other industries and locales, HumanWebDesigners.com is able to offer small providers a much larger Internet marketing knowledge base than is usually attributed to a local small business. We are very excited to be doing our part in stimulating business. It is a win-win.”
Human Companies, Inc. of Boston offers a variety of small business support services from business to business marketing to back-end optimization including Internet marketing, lead generation, and bookkeeping. The company offers affordable web design, website redesign, and online marketing – particularly search engine optimization (SEO) – through HumanWebDesigners.com (1-888-994-8626).
For information: http://www.HumanWebDesigners.Com or
Boston, MA – October 20, 2010 – Human Companies, the parent company of the popular web services website HumanWebDesigners.com, announced today an ambitious web marketing program aimed at U.S. and Canadian small businesses.
5493 total views, 1 so far today
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (16 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (7 views)
- Intersat Launches Solar Powered Rural Internet Kiosk at GITEX 2010 (7 views)
- HTC Desire Deals: Now T- Mobile Offering FREE 19 inch LCD TV (6 views)
- Website Designing and Web Development In Navi Mumbai (6 views)
- DRS forays into warehousing with PE investors and alliance (Agarwal Packers and Movers) (5 views)
- Xilinx Stacked Silicon Interconnect Extends FPGA Technology to Deliver 'More than Moore' Density, Bandwidth and Power Efficiency (5 views)
- Earth Infrastructures Limited Awarded 'Best Debutant Developer of the year' (5 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise - What is Working in IVD: Successful Commercialization of New Products and Technologies (5 views)
- H-II Stephen Michael Apatow Speaks Out on U.S. Soldier Suicides (5 views)