- Issued By: RNCOS E-Services Pvt. Ltd.
- City / State: Noida/Uttar Pradesh
- Phone: 91-120-4224-700
- Company Website: http://www.rncos.com
- Submitted: November 23, 2010 5:33 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Noida/Uttar Pradesh, November 23, 2010:
According to our latest research report, “Saudi Arabian Healthcare Market Forecast to 2012”, Saudi Arabia currently, is unable to produce sufficient number of healthcare professionals to provide good facilities to its population. Realizing the gravity of situation, the government is paying adequate attention to the improvement of medical education infrastructure in the country. Presently, the hospitals services industry in Saudi Arabia is planning to recruit 3000 foreign doctors to brace up needs of hospitals and health centers in the country. In this regard, the Health Ministry has already selected 1,000 doctors including specialists and consultants from Pakistan to work at different hospitals in many parts of the Kingdom.
We have done thorough research and prudent analysis of the Saudi Arabian hospital services industry to understand factors that will continue to serve as growth drivers during the forecast period. We have identified that the private sector will play a major role in the development of Saudi Arabian healthcare sector in coming years. Further, demand for better healthcare is expected to rise due to expanding population and high prevalence of chronic diseases in the country. Besides, various other factors propelling the growth of the medical devices industry in the country have been thoroughly evaluated in the report.
Our research indicates that the Saudi Arabian Healthcare industry shows immense growth potential and is at the initial stages of development. The medical devices industry and the pharmaceutical industry are also rapidly emerging. In fact, the country is highly dependent on the imported drugs, thereby giving room to the private players to set up their own manufacturing capacities in the country.
Besides, our report “Saudi Arabian Healthcare Market Forecast to 2012” provides an extensive research and rational analysis along with reliable statistics of the Saudi Arabian healthcare industry. It covers major industries, segment-wise break up, disease-wise thorough analysis, and information on major emerging segments to provide strategic insight into the market. The report has thoroughly examined current market trends; industrial developments and competitive landscape to enable clients understand the market structure and its progress in coming years.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM173.htm
Check DISCOUNTED REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/promotion.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals study and analyze the industry and its various components, with comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
960 total views, 2 so far today
- HCL Infosystems Expands Jaipur Facility; Strengthens its SI Capabilities (5 views)
- ITT Corporation launches Centre of Excellence (COE) to address pressing water needs (4 views)
- Top MBA India Offering Complete Resources on Part Time MBA Courses (3 views)
- The 4G Era: 802.16e Market and Technology Assessment (2 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise -The HIV/AIDS Market Outlook to 2015: Competitive landscape, market size, pipeline analysis and growth opportunities (2 views)
- Cheap iPad 2 contract, will be rocking the market soon (2 views)
- Beidiotsafe.com Launched (2 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China Wind Gear Box Industry - Aarkstore Enterprise (2 views)
- HTC HD3 deals: Owing a smartphone is now simplified (2 views)
- Always hire any well renowned SEO company for the optimization of a website (2 views)