- Issued By: Simon Walker
- City / State: United States
- Phone: (202) 429-2772
- Company Website: http://www.sakhr.com
- Submitted: January 20, 2011 11:26 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
United States, January 20, 2011:
When a company offers their extensive services in a given field, it has to make it certain that all the essential aspects are covered within the provisions that can create a market for their brand.
This is where when we talk about Sakhr, we are certain that a company offering Advance Language Technology for over 25 years of experience have a renowned name that has left its competitors far behind by its powerful innovative and unique ideas.
Johaina is yet another milestone achieved by Sakhr Software, a news monitoring service that intelligently scans and identify their individual importance in Arabic language to deliver the content in English version for its users. You may be thinking what great does Johaina delivers that can really be useful to respective users.
Johaina Is A Source That Provides You All What You Need!
Well, Johaina comes from a software company that has an integration of powerful Machine Translation Technology, Natural Language Processing and IDRISI an extensive search engine that has all the capabilities of categorizer, Summarizer and monitoring service that enable all the relevant information to extract and deliver as required.
To make it easier for you to understand, Johaina is a news monitoring service that is created especially to target Middle East region where users of information from different factions of life / languages can derive information of their choice whether its political issues, sports or weather news that you seek in Arabic language but are unable to understand, Johaina is the right call for you to make an impression that will last with quality and accuracy.
4388 total views, 14 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (484 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S: Superbly Stunning (44 views)
- Ayushi Moving to CMM LEVEL 3 Certification (42 views)
- Netlens offering specials on contact lenses (41 views)
- Siemens Gigaset rolls out World Cup Offer (39 views)
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (38 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (36 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (35 views)
- QAI to Organize the 10th Annual STC, to Focus on Testing 3.0 – From Transaction to Transformation (22 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (18 views)