- Issued By: Correspondent
- City / State: Nevada, US
- Submitted: November 23, 2010 2:17 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Nevada, US, November 23, 2010:
(From Our Correspondent) Religious statesman Rajan Zed has been nominated to the “Think Tank” of Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) of Northern Nevada.
Rajan Zed is a religious leader who has taken up interfaith, religion, environment, Roma and other causes all over the world. Bestowed with “World Interfaith Leader Award”, he is one of the panelists for “On Faith”, a prestigious interactive conversation on religion produced by The Washington Post. He is President of Universal Society of Hinduism, Senior Fellow and Religious Advisor to New York headquartered Foundation for Interreligious Diplomacy, Director of Interfaith Relations of Nevada Clergy Association, Spiritual Advisor to National Association of Interchurch & Interfaith Families, etc.
BBBS, founded in 1904 by Ernest Coulter and headquartered in Philadelphia (USA), helps a quarter of a million at-risk children beat the odds and positively impacting their lives through mentoring in 12 countries and in all 50 states of USA and Puerto Rico and Guam. Karen J. Mathis is the Chief Executive Officer, Greg Page is National Board Chair, and Pat Fling is Northern Nevada President.
1246 total views, 1 so far today
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (33 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (31 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (26 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (25 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (20 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (18 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (17 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (16 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (15 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (13 views)