- Issued By: Correspondent
- City / State: Nevada, US
- Submitted: November 23, 2010 2:17 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Nevada, US, November 23, 2010:
(From Our Correspondent) Religious statesman Rajan Zed has been nominated to the “Think Tank” of Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) of Northern Nevada.
Rajan Zed is a religious leader who has taken up interfaith, religion, environment, Roma and other causes all over the world. Bestowed with “World Interfaith Leader Award”, he is one of the panelists for “On Faith”, a prestigious interactive conversation on religion produced by The Washington Post. He is President of Universal Society of Hinduism, Senior Fellow and Religious Advisor to New York headquartered Foundation for Interreligious Diplomacy, Director of Interfaith Relations of Nevada Clergy Association, Spiritual Advisor to National Association of Interchurch & Interfaith Families, etc.
BBBS, founded in 1904 by Ernest Coulter and headquartered in Philadelphia (USA), helps a quarter of a million at-risk children beat the odds and positively impacting their lives through mentoring in 12 countries and in all 50 states of USA and Puerto Rico and Guam. Karen J. Mathis is the Chief Executive Officer, Greg Page is National Board Chair, and Pat Fling is Northern Nevada President.
1636 total views, 1 so far today
- Apple iPhone 4 32 GB bite the biggest memory (5 views)
- Mobile Application Development Company, Payoda Attains ISO 9001:2008 Certification (5 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise - The Electronic Warfare (EW) Market 2010-2020 (5 views)
- Comfort Embedded Karon Beach Resort for Travelers and Visitors (2 views)
- China Papermaking Industry Profile - CIC222 - Aarkstore Enterprise (2 views)
- Online ACH eCheck payments through www.accept-online-ach.com (2 views)
- Fit Line introduces Treadmill 5203 & 1200 for the Home segment (2 views)
- Jabra in Exclusive Pact with Redington to Expand in India (2 views)
- iFixiRepair.com Announces Affordable iPhone Water Damage Repair (2 views)
- Emerging Biotech Sector in Malaysia: A Report (2 views)