- Issued By: Correspondent
- City / State: Nevada, US
- Submitted: November 23, 2010 2:17 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Nevada, US, November 23, 2010:
(From Our Correspondent) Religious statesman Rajan Zed has been nominated to the “Think Tank” of Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) of Northern Nevada.
Rajan Zed is a religious leader who has taken up interfaith, religion, environment, Roma and other causes all over the world. Bestowed with “World Interfaith Leader Award”, he is one of the panelists for “On Faith”, a prestigious interactive conversation on religion produced by The Washington Post. He is President of Universal Society of Hinduism, Senior Fellow and Religious Advisor to New York headquartered Foundation for Interreligious Diplomacy, Director of Interfaith Relations of Nevada Clergy Association, Spiritual Advisor to National Association of Interchurch & Interfaith Families, etc.
BBBS, founded in 1904 by Ernest Coulter and headquartered in Philadelphia (USA), helps a quarter of a million at-risk children beat the odds and positively impacting their lives through mentoring in 12 countries and in all 50 states of USA and Puerto Rico and Guam. Karen J. Mathis is the Chief Executive Officer, Greg Page is National Board Chair, and Pat Fling is Northern Nevada President.
1137 total views, 1 so far today
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (489 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (476 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (475 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (273 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (39 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (36 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (24 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (19 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (16 views)
- Kerala Tourism Launches I-Ads Campaign (15 views)