- Issued By: Correspondent
- City / State: Nevada, US
- Submitted: November 23, 2010 2:17 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Nevada, US, November 23, 2010:
(From Our Correspondent) Religious statesman Rajan Zed has been nominated to the “Think Tank” of Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) of Northern Nevada.
Rajan Zed is a religious leader who has taken up interfaith, religion, environment, Roma and other causes all over the world. Bestowed with “World Interfaith Leader Award”, he is one of the panelists for “On Faith”, a prestigious interactive conversation on religion produced by The Washington Post. He is President of Universal Society of Hinduism, Senior Fellow and Religious Advisor to New York headquartered Foundation for Interreligious Diplomacy, Director of Interfaith Relations of Nevada Clergy Association, Spiritual Advisor to National Association of Interchurch & Interfaith Families, etc.
BBBS, founded in 1904 by Ernest Coulter and headquartered in Philadelphia (USA), helps a quarter of a million at-risk children beat the odds and positively impacting their lives through mentoring in 12 countries and in all 50 states of USA and Puerto Rico and Guam. Karen J. Mathis is the Chief Executive Officer, Greg Page is National Board Chair, and Pat Fling is Northern Nevada President.
1013 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (180 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (44 views)
- Netlens offering specials on contact lenses (35 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (34 views)
- Siemens Gigaset rolls out World Cup Offer (32 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (26 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (23 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (23 views)
- Cheap Mobile Broadband Deals With Special Offers (21 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (19 views)