- Issued By: savita
- City / State: delhi
- Phone: 9717784410
- Company Website: http://www.theyayatree.com
- Submitted: January 13, 2011 12:53 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
delhi, January 13, 2011:
Juggling through the streets while coming back from office always used to make me crib – 24*7 media job, commuting through public transport and the girly feeling of “oh my lord, when in the world I can go for shopping? I am so out of great stuff and I don’t even get the time to look at the newspaper for the new offerings & happenings and my dear discounts!” But I believe lord listened and granted me with Avenir Marketing India’s brand offering TheYaYaTree (TYT). Hence, fulfilling mine & majority of people wishes. No clipping! No forgetting! Go Green!
TYT is a 6 feet long beautiful tree, carrying baskets containing discount vouchers across different categories like Salon, Spa, Apparel & Accessories, Pub & Bar, Restaurant, Beauty Clinic, Bookstore, Gym, Optics, Movies and still more and is currently located in more than 250 retail locations across Delhi-NCR with discount vouchers from nearby businesses offering localized promotions & campaigns.
The tree is eco-friendly in nature. Materials like waste wood, cardboard, bamboo, jute and recycled paper have been used to design & create the different elements of the tree. Various elements in TYT like baskets have been sourced from NGO’s like My Angels (An NGO for slum kids) thus providing paid employment opportunities for the associated agencies.
“TYT displays promotions, offers & local events information from the partners as a cross-branding platform across businesses at over 200 places in different locations like Retail outlets, Colleges, Corporate etc.” shared Amit Sharma, Director Avenir Marketing India.
Promotions (Discount Vouchers) are distributed in the form of interactive & innovative cards e.g. Bookmarks, table coasters, game cards etc. and hence have a longer lifespan of brand communication. Deals can be downloaded via SMS, E-mails, and can also be viewed on one’s handy mobile App m.mdeals.in. The mantra being “Pick as you want, use as you like, from your nearest retail outlet!”
TYT offers up to 80% discounts on meals at fine restaurants, shopping at the top brands, spa & salon packages, Gym, lifestyle products, travel, entertainment and much more. TYT presents unbeatable & long-duration bargains on the best stuff to buy, eat and enjoy in your city hence giving users the ease of use and long & sustainable businesses to the merchants.
“The PULL marketing approach has done wonders for us, with the growth rate in locations adding up every day, and the coupon downloads multiplying. Our merchants are more than happy with the increased footfall!” said Amit Sharma.
Deals can be downloaded easily by the user. While TYT gives user the offline access, www.mDeals.in – Avenir Marketing India’s brand offering for the online media gives user the online access to all the deals. With TYT, Consumers can pick up the discount vouchers from the TYT at their nearest retail outlet(s), and can download the coupon code on their mobile as a SMS by sending the deal’s SMS code to the number 7838921900. Also, they can browse through mDeals, select their favorite deal & click on the ‘Download coupon’ button. The user will get an SMS & an email with a link to easily print their mDeals voucher. Consumers by any of the ways can redeemed the voucher at the mentioned outlet/s within the deal validity period.
mDeals has also initiated a Facebook interface to update the audiences at large about the latest offers and deals on its site. The Facebook page runs contests, addresses concerns, queries & feedback from the consumers. One can log on to http://www.facebook.com/mDeals to be in tune with all the latest at TheYaYaTree & mDeals.
For more information, please contact:
KAMNA HAZRATI – (M) 9717784410
1122 total views, 1 so far today
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (17 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (16 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (16 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (11 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (11 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (9 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (8 views)
- The Procter & Gamble Company - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (3 views)
- Pick up your Favorite deals from TheYaYaTree at your nearest retail outlet (1 views)
- Aarkstore Enterprise - Biomass Power Market Outlook in France to 2020 (1 views)