- Issued By: Bharat Book Bureau
- City / State: Mumbai
- Phone: +912227578668
- Company Website: www.bharatbook.com
- Submitted: October 29, 2010 7:38 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mumbai, October 29, 2010:
Adapt to a New Environment and Prove Speaker Programs’ Value. Pharmaceutical Speaker Programs provides innovative, actionable strategies and best practices that will make your speaker events more effective and generate better ROI. Our data benchmarks – developed from input from marketing executives, brand managers, speaker programs directors among others – will anchor your decisions. The report will help you build a clear and easy case to key stakeholders for speaker programs resource support.
State laws are changing at a dizzying pace. Restrictions are clamping down on speaker programs, threatening to eliminate them altogether. To fight against these challenges, you need the most current information available.
Prove department value
Learn companies’ methods to obtaining hard-to-measure ROI and communicate program success – to potential speakers, attendees, key stakeholders and outside agencies.
Cut program costs up to 75%
Companies underuse new technology that could attract attendees, resulting in tens of thousands of wasted dollars from outsourcing collateral development. Use our detailed metrics and rankings of new media – including webcasts and teleconferences – versus traditional events to find the most cost-effective ways to deliver your messages.
Benchmarks will tell you when, where, and what medium will attract the most attendees, provide educational value, and keep them engaged. Our study also shows companies’ proven strategies for recruiting and contracting top speakers.
Navigate confidently through the sea of regulatory changes
Find an in-depth discussion on how state legislation and regulatory changes are affecting speaker programs. Executives discuss and project the future of speaker programs.
Companies Included in Report
Pharmaceutical Speaker Programs’ four chapters include budget, staffing and key performance metrics data. Surveyed companies include six top 20 and nine top 30 pharmaceutical companies, as well as biotechnology companies and medical device firms.
The following excerpt is from Chapter 1, “Speaker Programs Management.” For full information on optimizing your speaker programs group, please see the full report.
Sales reps and other company representatives also monitor speakers for their performance, collecting data through surveys or questionnaire forms. This submission can be integrated with compliance reporting. This information also affects a speaker’s role with the company.
The form that Company 24′s sales reps fill out, which is a fairly standard feedback questionnaire, contains these five questions. Answers are a ranking ranging from 1 to 5:
1. Did the speaker convey a clear understanding of the product and the target patient?
2. How passionate was the speaker when incorporating his or her own experience with the product?
3. Did they answer questions about the product in a positive way?
4. How strongly do you recommend the speaker for future speaking engagements?
5. Place for additional comments.
At Company 24, this form is submitted through an online portal. If the additional comments include report of a compliance infraction, the speaker bureau notifies compliance. Company 20 follows a similar approach. Sales reps submit the feedback forms to sales and marketing, and the data are culled and documented. If the feedback contains compliance issues, that department also receives the form.
For more please visit
OR Contact us at
Bharat Book Bureau
207, Hermes Atrium, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614, India.
Phone : +91 22 2757 8668 / 2757 9438
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.bharatbook.com
503 total views, 1 so far today
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (15 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (13 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (13 views)
- Fidelis Marketing Turkey Drive Provides 200 Turkeys To Sacramento Food Bank (13 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (13 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (11 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (11 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (9 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (9 views)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. - Detailed Product Pipeline (9 views)