- Issued By: ISRelease
- City / State: New York
- Phone: 16463616065
- Company Website: http://www.g-boxnetwork.com
- Submitted: November 8, 2010 3:39 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New York, November 8, 2010:
FirstGameWorld.Com – G-box Network is now ready for download. It is 100% free to download, no trial or limit. It’s the full Free Edition, users can play with it forever. FirstGameWorld.Com – G-box Network is now officially launched and live. This free edition is packaged with one sponsor each. The user chooses the Free Edition package with the sponsor of choice. Its all free, even the sponsor’s software.
G-box Network Free Edition is being given out for free to celebrate the successful launch of FirstGameWorld.Com – G-box Network site and to share with everyone.
The FirstGameWorld Network system is completed, this is the first released version 1.5, 4 games will be included with this release. This game software network will be known as “G-boxNet”. G-box Network will be distributing this first version for free, with plans to have a paid subscriber version later. More info will be announced.
The following is the official website: http://www.g-boxnetwork.com
All game developers, music creator and video producers can show their best work through the G-box Network. Using the G-box Network to promote and distribute media content to the wide public audience. Any individuals who want to show and distribute their demo games, music or video, can have their media content placed in the G-Box Network, which will then be seen by all the G-box Network users.
401 total views, 1 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (52 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (17 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (14 views)
- QAI to Organize the 10th Annual STC, to Focus on Testing 3.0 – From Transaction to Transformation (6 views)
- HB Academics Los Angeles LSAT GMAT GRE MCAT SAT Prep Tutoring Enrollment for Winter Spring 2010-11 (6 views)
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (6 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (6 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (6 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S vs Nokia C7- Wondering deals are offered on Orange (5 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (5 views)