- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Phoenix, AZ
- Phone: 602-510-1652
- Company Website: http://www.livetaxis.com
- Submitted: November 24, 2010 2:04 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Phoenix, AZ, November 24, 2010:
In the search for alternative funding, NSN Films, Inc and www.livetaxis.com has started a kickstarter project. For those familiar, kickstarter.com is a website where creative projects can look for private funding. Artist making their first CD or just trying to market an invention, kickstarter.com has a variety of projects.
The recently launched Livetaxis kickstarter project is called “live-taxis-will-promote-fun-taxi-cab-rides-to-reduce duis” and is a web based, reality type taxi cab ride show that has an emphasis on taking taxicab rides to and from an alcohol related event to eliminate the drunk driving problem. Livetaxis will film for their first DVD in the Tempe, AZ area, more specifically in the Arizona State University area, because college kids are impressionable and responsible and we feel this location is a great start. Once the first DVD project is complete, NSN Films, Inc. and livetaxis.com will tour the country, filming in mostly college towns and spring breaks.
The project offers rewards in return for small portions of funding. This means you get things like DVD’s, T-shirts, and other rewards for your money. Another way to think of it is pre-ordering a DVD or other merchandise.
Livetaxis.com kickstarter project even has a level of reward where someone can come to Tempe, AZ and have an active involvement in the project. For more information log into www.livetaxis.com and click on the link that will take you to the kickstarter.com project or follow the above link.
1102 total views, 1 so far today
- Guzaarish Movie Review and Rating by Uttam N Kumar (16 views)
- Updates to LifeSize Video Center Facilitate Easier and More Widespread HD Video Conferencing Recording and Viewing (7 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (6 views)
- Demand For Technical Courses to Boom in Saudi Arabia (6 views)
- Metrics Launches New Video Monitoring Service "PharmaVision" (6 views)
- Motorola Droid 2 Vs Samsung Galaxy S: Difficult To Judge Which One Is The Best (5 views)
- BEEHIVE STATE WELCOMES HUMAN RIGHTS PHOTO PROJECT IN SALT LAKE CITY (5 views)
- Marketing and Web Design Company 'SmartNet' Launches Remodeled Website with New Features and Budget-Friendly Web Services (5 views)
- Hard Kaur world in Green Website (5 views)
- Global Medical Tourism - Aarkstore Enterprise (5 views)