- Issued By: Agency
- City / State: Phoenix, AZ
- Phone: 602-510-1652
- Company Website: http://www.livetaxis.com
- Submitted: November 24, 2010 2:04 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Phoenix, AZ, November 24, 2010:
In the search for alternative funding, NSN Films, Inc and www.livetaxis.com has started a kickstarter project. For those familiar, kickstarter.com is a website where creative projects can look for private funding. Artist making their first CD or just trying to market an invention, kickstarter.com has a variety of projects.
The recently launched Livetaxis kickstarter project is called “live-taxis-will-promote-fun-taxi-cab-rides-to-reduce duis” and is a web based, reality type taxi cab ride show that has an emphasis on taking taxicab rides to and from an alcohol related event to eliminate the drunk driving problem. Livetaxis will film for their first DVD in the Tempe, AZ area, more specifically in the Arizona State University area, because college kids are impressionable and responsible and we feel this location is a great start. Once the first DVD project is complete, NSN Films, Inc. and livetaxis.com will tour the country, filming in mostly college towns and spring breaks.
The project offers rewards in return for small portions of funding. This means you get things like DVD’s, T-shirts, and other rewards for your money. Another way to think of it is pre-ordering a DVD or other merchandise.
Livetaxis.com kickstarter project even has a level of reward where someone can come to Tempe, AZ and have an active involvement in the project. For more information log into www.livetaxis.com and click on the link that will take you to the kickstarter.com project or follow the above link.
806 total views, 2 so far today
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (200 views)
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (195 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (194 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (183 views)
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (132 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (120 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (75 views)
- Nokia X3 Red Deals: Talk with Passion (31 views)
- Apple to Unveil The Feature Packed iPhone 4 In a White Finish (21 views)
- PhotographyCorner.com Announces the Winner of Contest Corner Challenge #79: Rhymes with Orange (18 views)