- Issued By: Colin Sutton
- City / State: Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Phone: 0121 355 6555
- Company Website: http://www.tens.co.uk
- Submitted: March 8, 2011 1:53 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, March 8, 2011:
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands ( Forestlaneshul ) March 3, 2011 – Tens Medical Services Ltd can provide a wide range of professional quality Tens machines that could help to improve your quality of life.
Why You Should Use a Tens Machine
Anyone who suffers from long-term or acute pain can experience a reduction in their quality of life. Persistent and intense pain can be very unpleasant and over time can lead to feelings of depression. Dealing with pain is a challenge for both doctors and patients. Pain relief medication is an effective and fast acting option but has a number of disadvantages including:
- Unpleasant and sometimes debilitating side effects
- High risk of reliance and addiction
- Expensive treatment option
A Tens machine can offer a more effective long-term solution to pain. This is an affordable option that can provide pain relief for many patients without the associated problems of pain killing medication. If you are suffering from persistent and acute pain then you should ask your doctor about including a Tens machine into your pain management program.
Are Tens Machines Safe?
Colin Sutton for Tens Medical Services Ltd added the following “Our top quality Tens machines are safe to use with many different conditions. This includes post-operative pain, arthritis, chronic back pain and minor injuries (sprains, strained muscles etc.). There are no nasty side effects to worry about and you can use a Tens machine for long-term pain relief. The electrical pulses emitted by a Tens machine are very low frequency. This means they are perfectly safe and have no harmful effects on the body.”
You should speak to your doctor before using a Tens machine. Some conditions are not suitable for treatment with these machines such as epilepsy and heart conditions. You also should avoid using a Tens machine if you have a pacemaker fitted or have recently suffered from a brain injury or condition.
Find Out More
At Tens Medical Services Ltd we can provide you with quality solutions to long-term pain relief. We have 15 years’ worth of experience in this field and an excellent reputation in the health industry. We provide a great range of Tens machines over the Internet and this is a fast and effective way to get the pain relief you need. You can also find out more about our products and services from our informative website.
If you have any more queries about our great range of Tens machines you can also contact one of our staff representatives directly. They will be able to answer your questions and provide you with more guidance on our products and services. You can contact us by telephone or email and the details are available on the website.
Established in 1996 Tens Medical Services Ltd are independent UK based Tens machine and nebulizer specialists servicing the industry and the public in the supply and support of top quality Home Health Products: TeNS Drug Free Pain Relief (including an Obstetric Hire Service, Electrodes and all accessories). Interferential, the most powerful form of TeNS currently available. Microcurrent, a unique therapy designed to provide long term relief. Pelvic Floor Muscle Training, Urinary Incontinence Recovery / Protection, Nebulizer Machine, Sports / Beauty Muscle Toning.
3722 total views, 2 so far today
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (189 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (58 views)
- Nuratrim hits the market - Positive reviews flow in (49 views)
- Netlens offering specials on contact lenses (49 views)
- Siemens Gigaset rolls out World Cup Offer (46 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (33 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S: Superbly Stunning (24 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (23 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (20 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (17 views)