- Issued By: Colin Sutton
- City / State: Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Phone: 0121 355 6555
- Company Website: http://www.tens.co.uk
- Submitted: March 8, 2011 1:53 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, March 8, 2011:
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands ( Forestlaneshul ) March 3, 2011 – Tens Medical Services Ltd can provide a wide range of professional quality Tens machines that could help to improve your quality of life.
Why You Should Use a Tens Machine
Anyone who suffers from long-term or acute pain can experience a reduction in their quality of life. Persistent and intense pain can be very unpleasant and over time can lead to feelings of depression. Dealing with pain is a challenge for both doctors and patients. Pain relief medication is an effective and fast acting option but has a number of disadvantages including:
- Unpleasant and sometimes debilitating side effects
- High risk of reliance and addiction
- Expensive treatment option
A Tens machine can offer a more effective long-term solution to pain. This is an affordable option that can provide pain relief for many patients without the associated problems of pain killing medication. If you are suffering from persistent and acute pain then you should ask your doctor about including a Tens machine into your pain management program.
Are Tens Machines Safe?
Colin Sutton for Tens Medical Services Ltd added the following “Our top quality Tens machines are safe to use with many different conditions. This includes post-operative pain, arthritis, chronic back pain and minor injuries (sprains, strained muscles etc.). There are no nasty side effects to worry about and you can use a Tens machine for long-term pain relief. The electrical pulses emitted by a Tens machine are very low frequency. This means they are perfectly safe and have no harmful effects on the body.”
You should speak to your doctor before using a Tens machine. Some conditions are not suitable for treatment with these machines such as epilepsy and heart conditions. You also should avoid using a Tens machine if you have a pacemaker fitted or have recently suffered from a brain injury or condition.
Find Out More
At Tens Medical Services Ltd we can provide you with quality solutions to long-term pain relief. We have 15 years’ worth of experience in this field and an excellent reputation in the health industry. We provide a great range of Tens machines over the Internet and this is a fast and effective way to get the pain relief you need. You can also find out more about our products and services from our informative website.
If you have any more queries about our great range of Tens machines you can also contact one of our staff representatives directly. They will be able to answer your questions and provide you with more guidance on our products and services. You can contact us by telephone or email and the details are available on the website.
Established in 1996 Tens Medical Services Ltd are independent UK based Tens machine and nebulizer specialists servicing the industry and the public in the supply and support of top quality Home Health Products: TeNS Drug Free Pain Relief (including an Obstetric Hire Service, Electrodes and all accessories). Interferential, the most powerful form of TeNS currently available. Microcurrent, a unique therapy designed to provide long term relief. Pelvic Floor Muscle Training, Urinary Incontinence Recovery / Protection, Nebulizer Machine, Sports / Beauty Muscle Toning.
4837 total views, 2 so far today
- Kingfisher Premium presents The Great Indian October fest 2010 (71 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on China New Energy Vehicles - Aarkstore Enterprise (45 views)
- IVRCL Announces the Completion of Sea Water Desalination Plant at Minjur (41 views)
- Infinite Courses proffer Free Online Classifieds in India which Escalates your Online Presence (35 views)
- G4S Supports England Team at Commonwealth Games (34 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (30 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (23 views)
- Accuro Announces Rebranding, New Website (20 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (17 views)
- The application of the latest SEO techniques for a better ranking (17 views)