- Issued By: Robert Key
- City / State: Irving, TX
- Company Website: http://www.dog-obedience-training-review.com/petflow-dog-food-delivery.html
- Submitted: February 2, 2011 12:06 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Irving, TX, February 2, 2011:
NYC, New York – January 31, 2011 – We love our pets, but feeding them – and all the drudgery that comes along with it – is surely not one of the joys of pet ownership. That’s the premise behind PetFlow.com – a revolutionary online dog food delivery service founded by two guys who looked at pet food and said, “There’s got to be a better way.” With PetFlow, owners can select their pet’s favorite dog food from a huge range of discounted products, hit select and then sit back and wait for the food to arrive on their doorstep.
“Most people may wonder why you would want to start a pet food revolution,” says Chris Smith. “The answer is simple, we were sick of running out to the store last minute, overpaying for pet food, and then struggling to carry the heavy bags home. That’s why Petflow.com was created, the online pet store that takes the hassle out of buying food.”
PetFlow allows owners to easily find the exact brand of pet food they buy in the store, at discount prices. What makes PetFlow unique is their auto delivery service. When a pet owner makes a purchase at the PetFlow website, it allows the owner to set how often they want their pet’s food to be delivered. PetFlow continues to deliver the selected pet food at their low price, on the owner’s selected delivery interval. Shoppers can change or cancel their order any time with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Pet owners who just want to make a one-time purchase without a set delivery schedule can do that online as well.
Petflow also cater to dogs with special needs such as dogs with allergies, dental problems, skin conditions and even those dogs on an organic dog food diet. In addition to food, PetFlow offers a wide array of pet-related products on the site making the service even more convenient.
“Petflow is designed for all dog owners in the U.S. The concept is still new but dog owners across the U.S. are increasingly relying on Petflow to provide all of their dog’s nutritional needs, with the added convenience of home delivery. We’re excited to bring high technology to pets!” says Chris.
1441 total views, 1 so far today
- Guzaarish Movie Review and Rating by Uttam N Kumar (16 views)
- Updates to LifeSize Video Center Facilitate Easier and More Widespread HD Video Conferencing Recording and Viewing (7 views)
- Demand For Technical Courses to Boom in Saudi Arabia (6 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (6 views)
- HTC Launch The Feature Packed New HD7 (6 views)
- Metrics Launches New Video Monitoring Service "PharmaVision" (6 views)
- Hard Kaur world in Green Website (5 views)
- eCare Technology Labs announces the addition of a customizable tour module to its Internet Booking E (5 views)
- Marketing and Web Design Company 'SmartNet' Launches Remodeled Website with New Features and Budget-Friendly Web Services (5 views)
- Motorola Droid 2 Vs Samsung Galaxy S: Difficult To Judge Which One Is The Best (5 views)