- Issued By: SitePR
- City / State: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Phone: +1 203 744-0773
- Company Website: http://halmapr.com
- Submitted: November 23, 2010 12:22 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mumbai, Maharashtra, November 23, 2010:
Diba Industries’ new HydroPLuS™ level sensor features continuous monitoring of non-volatile fluid levels for clinical and scientific applications. Diba’s patent pending pressure sensing technology provides constant, accurate fluid level readings.
HydroPLuS is compatible with any vessel shape or material, and mounts internally to provide uninterrupted fluid level monitoring. The sensor has zero moving parts for maximum reliability. It is designed to operate in both pressurized and vacuum applications. Foam is not read as part of liquid level, and there is no need to disconnect the sensor when filling or emptying the container.
Diba is headquartered in the USA and has offices in the United Kingdom, Japan and Switzerland. A subsidiary of Halma p.l.c., Diba provides custom engineered fluid handling components and design services. The company’s technology includes flared tubing assemblies, lined or coated aspirate dispense probes with level sensing, in-line heaters, and custom caps for reagent and waste bottles. Diba services include fluid system development, prototypes, preventive maintenance kits, and custom extrusion.
Halma p.l.c. is an international market leader in safety, health and sensor technology. It is a public company listed on the London Stock Exchange and has over 4000 employees in over 40 subsidiaries worldwide with a total turnover of over US$742m (2009). Halma’s subsidiaries make products that protect lives and improve the quality of life for people through innovation in market leading products. These subsidiaries are assisting India’s economy in areas such as healthcare, energy, manufacturing, safety, water and waste treatment, construction and transport.
For further news about Halma in India and to subscribe to the Halma India RSS News Feed please visit our blog at: http://halmapr.com/news/india/.
Diba head office contact details:
Diba Industries, Inc.
4 Precision Road
Danbury, CT 06810
Tel: +1 203 744-0773, Fax: +1 203 744-0663
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
398 total views, 1 so far today
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (6 views)
- Commonwealth Games (CWG) Theme Song launched by AR Rahman in New Delhi (2 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (2 views)
- Web 2.0 Social Networking, Professional Networking, Microblogging, Blogging, Online Dating Matrimonial) Market Worldwide & Future Forecast (1 views)
- Steel Grinding Balls Market Research in Russia and Forecast of Its Development in Conditions of the Economic Crisis (1 views)
- EMC Appoints Niranjan Thirumale as Chief Technology Officer of its Center of Excellence in India (1 views)
- Wipro Capitalizes on Cloud Capability to Boost Janalakshmi's Microfinance 'Liability Products' Business (1 views)
- 2010 Deep Research Report on Global and China Polyvinyl Chloride Industry - Aarkstore Enterprise (1 views)
- Guzaarish Movie Review and Rating by Uttam N Kumar (1 views)
- New HydroPLuS™ Level Sensor from Diba Features Continuous Fluid Level Monitoring (1 views)