- Issued By: SitePR
- City / State: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Phone: +1 203 744-0773
- Company Website: http://halmapr.com
- Submitted: November 23, 2010 12:22 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mumbai, Maharashtra, November 23, 2010:
Diba Industries’ new HydroPLuS™ level sensor features continuous monitoring of non-volatile fluid levels for clinical and scientific applications. Diba’s patent pending pressure sensing technology provides constant, accurate fluid level readings.
HydroPLuS is compatible with any vessel shape or material, and mounts internally to provide uninterrupted fluid level monitoring. The sensor has zero moving parts for maximum reliability. It is designed to operate in both pressurized and vacuum applications. Foam is not read as part of liquid level, and there is no need to disconnect the sensor when filling or emptying the container.
Diba is headquartered in the USA and has offices in the United Kingdom, Japan and Switzerland. A subsidiary of Halma p.l.c., Diba provides custom engineered fluid handling components and design services. The company’s technology includes flared tubing assemblies, lined or coated aspirate dispense probes with level sensing, in-line heaters, and custom caps for reagent and waste bottles. Diba services include fluid system development, prototypes, preventive maintenance kits, and custom extrusion.
Halma p.l.c. is an international market leader in safety, health and sensor technology. It is a public company listed on the London Stock Exchange and has over 4000 employees in over 40 subsidiaries worldwide with a total turnover of over US$742m (2009). Halma’s subsidiaries make products that protect lives and improve the quality of life for people through innovation in market leading products. These subsidiaries are assisting India’s economy in areas such as healthcare, energy, manufacturing, safety, water and waste treatment, construction and transport.
For further news about Halma in India and to subscribe to the Halma India RSS News Feed please visit our blog at: http://halmapr.com/news/india/.
Diba head office contact details:
Diba Industries, Inc.
4 Precision Road
Danbury, CT 06810
Tel: +1 203 744-0773, Fax: +1 203 744-0663
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
600 total views, 1 so far today
- BGS Global Hospitals Performs PINHOLE SPINE SURGERY on Osteoporosis Patient (110 views)
- Danforth Center First World Food Day Commemoration Produced 355,000 Meals (108 views)
- Guru Shoe tech (P) Limited opened its first exclusive store in the city of Taj "Agra" (107 views)
- OPJIT's National Conference on Technical Education held in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh (44 views)
- Easy Auscultation Releases Medical Education Course: Congenital Abnormalities (14 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (9 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (5 views)
- Introducing Cleartrip Mobile - First comprehensive mobile travel website (5 views)
- Harshada Industries announces the launch of their New Business Website (4 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (4 views)