- Issued By: SitePR
- City / State: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Phone: +1 203 744-0773
- Company Website: http://halmapr.com
- Submitted: November 23, 2010 12:22 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mumbai, Maharashtra, November 23, 2010:
Diba Industries’ new HydroPLuS™ level sensor features continuous monitoring of non-volatile fluid levels for clinical and scientific applications. Diba’s patent pending pressure sensing technology provides constant, accurate fluid level readings.
HydroPLuS is compatible with any vessel shape or material, and mounts internally to provide uninterrupted fluid level monitoring. The sensor has zero moving parts for maximum reliability. It is designed to operate in both pressurized and vacuum applications. Foam is not read as part of liquid level, and there is no need to disconnect the sensor when filling or emptying the container.
Diba is headquartered in the USA and has offices in the United Kingdom, Japan and Switzerland. A subsidiary of Halma p.l.c., Diba provides custom engineered fluid handling components and design services. The company’s technology includes flared tubing assemblies, lined or coated aspirate dispense probes with level sensing, in-line heaters, and custom caps for reagent and waste bottles. Diba services include fluid system development, prototypes, preventive maintenance kits, and custom extrusion.
Halma p.l.c. is an international market leader in safety, health and sensor technology. It is a public company listed on the London Stock Exchange and has over 4000 employees in over 40 subsidiaries worldwide with a total turnover of over US$742m (2009). Halma’s subsidiaries make products that protect lives and improve the quality of life for people through innovation in market leading products. These subsidiaries are assisting India’s economy in areas such as healthcare, energy, manufacturing, safety, water and waste treatment, construction and transport.
For further news about Halma in India and to subscribe to the Halma India RSS News Feed please visit our blog at: http://halmapr.com/news/india/.
Diba head office contact details:
Diba Industries, Inc.
4 Precision Road
Danbury, CT 06810
Tel: +1 203 744-0773, Fax: +1 203 744-0663
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
568 total views, 1 so far today
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (76 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (70 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (66 views)
- Light Up Your Life With Latest Blackberry Torch 9800 Deals (23 views)
- $1.34 Million Verdict Appealed, Oral Arguments Set For January 12, 2011 (12 views)
- The very portable Beurer SL30 saves time and money on expensive surgeries needed for the skin (12 views)
- HTC Desire HD VS Samsung galaxy tab – Choose your best phone among these two (9 views)
- Janus Releases Singapore Company Registration Statistics for October 2010 (8 views)
- Website Designing and Web Development In Navi Mumbai (7 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (6 views)