- Issued By: Aarkstore Enterprise
- City / State: Navi Mumbai
- Phone: +919272852585
- Company Website: http://www.aarkstore.com/
- Submitted: January 8, 2011 12:12 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Navi Mumbai, January 8, 2011:
Natural HBC brands are growing up — their marketers are packaging and selling natural moisturizer, shampoo, and eye shadow more slickly than ever before. And green consumers are more receptive, too. Thus retail sales of natural HBC boomed by 57% during 2004-2008, to $6.6 billion.
In the coming years, the marketplace will be complicated by the after-effect of the deep recession; by the Big Blur of retail channels; by reformulations to please mainstream America; and by international activity. But the opportunities get hotter and hotter.
Newest edition of its best-selling guide to the natural HBC market includes: Separate chapters on skincare, haircare, and makeup, which contain historical and future dollar patterns, together with Packaged Facts’ famous in-depth analysis. International trends are covered for the first time in this edition. Also included are extensive product-use data from Packaged Facts’ own consumer survey. And the profiles of Clorox/Burt’s Bees, Estée Lauder/Aveda, Hain Celestial, Kiss My Face, L’Oréal/The Body Shop, and others are detailed.
Natural and Organic Personal Care Products in the U.S., 4th Edition, is based on information gathered from primary, secondary, and syndicated sources. Primary research involves on-site study of how natural HBC products are sold through retail stores; Packaged Facts also consults with industry executives. Secondary research involves the evaluation and comparison of data from mountains of articles found in financial, marketing, and retail publications, as well as on corresponding types of websites. Company literature, government agencies, and other sources also provide valuable secondary data. Analysis of consumers’ purchase and use of natural personal care products is based on semi-annual surveys by Simmons Market Research Bureau, Inc., one of the leading compilers of demographic data in the United States. For the first time, with this edition, some of the Simmons data we present are in response to questions custom-tailored for Packaged Facts. Information about many new natural HBC product introductions is provided by Product Launch Analytics, a Datamonitor service.
For more information please visit :
From: Aarkstore Enterprise
872 total views, 1 so far today
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (3 views)
- Kaun Banega Crorepati Selection At Marwah Studios (1 views)
- Mobile Broadband deals for effective connection (1 views)
- Wipro Wins Microsoft Platform Modernization Award for Sales for 2010 (1 views)
- QAI to Organize the 10th Annual STC, to Focus on Testing 3.0 – From Transaction to Transformation (1 views)
- Ethics in Corporate Export Business (1 views)
- Natural and Organic Personal Care Products in the U.S., 4th Edition (1 views)
- Motorola Defy Deals are cheap and rewarding (1 views)