- Issued By: Mozenda, Inc.
- City / State: UT
- Phone: 801.995.4555
- Company Website: http://www.mozenda.com/
- Submitted: November 13, 2010 1:45 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
UT, November 13, 2010:
MOZENDA, a tech firm specializing in the development and sale of web scraper software tools, has added several new features to its popular Web Agent Builder 2.0. The new data publishing system facilitates the delivery of harvested information directly from their servers to yours by FTP, email or through the popular REST API. Also included in this release is the ability for customers to receive event driven notifications from the MOZENDA System. Now customers can be notified when jobs have completed running, when files have been transferred successfully, or when errors occur. “These features are key to reducing the amount of time our customers have to spend using our software and the ease with which they get their data from the web,” said Brett Haskins, CEO of Mozenda. “It’s about reducing the data extraction process to lowest amount of time and money spent getting data.”
Web Agent Builder 2.0 is a web data extraction tool that grabs precise website content and organizes it into usable formats. Applications for the tool vary based upon the objectives of those who use the tool. Retail companies are using the technology to compare their prices to competitors. Financial firms use it to gather valuable information and intelligence that helps formulate investment strategies. PR companies are using the program to monitor reactions to their clients’ brands by harvesting data from blogs and forums. Web marketing consultants are using MOZENDA to drive revenue through offering new web intelligence products. Other large companies are using MOZENDA to identify potential product defects and limit the impact of product recalls saving millions in liabilities.
The challenges of screen scraping and data extraction continue to be exacerbated by the exponential growth of new Internet content. According to Whois, there are currently more than 225,000 new domains and 91,000 dot coms registered every day, along with an immeasurable torrent of new web pages.
MOZENDA web scraper tools and support staff help serious companies eliminate the guess work of getting data and facilitate the implementation of their web marketing strategies by helping them maintain current information for marketing, decision making and strategic planning purposes. Despite slogans and proverbs to the contrary, what you don’t know can hurt you.
981 total views, 2 so far today
- House of Fraser Announces New Lipsy Collection by Pixie Lott (44 views)
- Sakhr Software Introducing Johaina To Help You Stay Up-To-Date (36 views)
- INDIACSR Presents essay writing competition on the topic of Corporate Governance for students (34 views)
- Kat Von D Marks Up the Newest Issue of Rebel Ink Magazine (12 views)
- How to match dresses up at the Christmas? (11 views)
- Ophthalmology Jobs Online Launches YouTube Channel for Ophthalmology Job Seekers and for Ophthalmology Practices (10 views)
- Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa Agenda Launched (9 views)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Market Research Report On Aarkstore Enterprise (9 views)
- Snap Deal Introduces Corporate Gift Vouchers for the Best Experiences for your Employees, Customers and Partners (9 views)
- Sun Pharma Announces USFDA Approval for Generic Clarinex® (8 views)